The Golden Touch

Sooooooo.... We're probably screwed.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

abandoneddolly

probbaly your right yeah

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Zaphod

Harley, we meet again!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Sounds suspicious to me.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Maybe something's going on?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

abandoneddolly

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

abandoneddolly

stay away from (my) bunk

Endorphin

Amelita

Play nice my kittens ;)

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Amelita

so... top bunk mine?  :P

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

What would you prefer?