Looking for a Dom M to share a story with me. (NC, D/S, plot heavy)

Started by Nuttyxprincess, April 19, 2014, 06:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

I am quite open on who the characters are, what setting, how dark and deep this goes. Whether it is a guy who has stalked my character for years and has finally got the confidence to kidnap her, or a teacher who seduces his student… or bribes his student, or blackmails. A doctor who drugs, rapes and impregnates his patient because he is so desperate for a family.  It could be medieval, modern, future, fantasy, throw ideas at me! :)

I am willing to go quite dark and deep on this, throw me a message and we can discuss. I am open for most ideas, but I do have particular things I am looking for. If your idea doesn’t have them, then I am probably not going to be interested.

So, the exact details will be worked out with my partner, but there are a few things I want.

Drama. Drama can be emotional, it can be war, chaos, accidents, pain.

Plot. I do not want a roleplay that jumps from sex scene to sex scene. I am fine with sex and smut, but I do not want it to be the central focus. I want plot, story, events. I want moments between the characters that allow them to develop their personalities.

Emotions. There is no bigger turn off in writing than someone who doesn't show the emotions of their character. If your guy is a sadistic asshole, there will still be emotions driving him. If he is angry, sad, infatuated, throw it in there, don’t just say “he frowned”.

Pregnancy. Whether this is accidental, planned by one or both parties. This is just something that is tickling my fancy right now, so either write it in as a shock for him, or maybe he wants her to bear his kids without her consent. Or something they decide to do.

Love. I am not talking romance and flowers and cliché crap. Though that is also acceptable. I am talking love. I don’t want this to be about a guy who gets off on torturing women, or a dom who just wants a sub. I want it to be deeper than that. Sure, he could love her so much from a distance but be unable to approach her so he kidnaps her and impregnates her because he wants them to be a family. That is actually something along the lines I am thinking. 

So long waffle short. If you are interesting in going on a dark, plot-heavy journey with me, please PM me.
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~