What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

"Hmmf! Who needs pants when I have this fabulous red cloak?"
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Whooooaaaa.. is it just me or did everything just turn a trippy shade of blue?
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Or...it could just be that everything seems so..gray in my world.  ;)

Mordred

Hmm.. for some reason.. I think maybe things in his world may have had a splash of color at some recent point.  ;)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*grins* Well...she could do with a little sobriety at the moment. *giggles*

Mordred

Hmm.. perhaps I could spare a few sips of this lovely concoction for a bit of his coffee. I wonder if he'd do such a trade? Whoa.. why's he nodding? Can he read my... ? Noooo, simply not possible. :)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Lol.

Hmm...*he thinks* She seems to be reading my mind. Wait, no or is it she's reading mine?  ;)

Mordred

Whoa.. what's with all the sudden echoes..? Heyyyy, this is like when in a small room.. with facing mirrors.. "hellllloooooo".. was that him or me? Or am I him? Or.. ok.. *slides the drink away.. grabbing his coffee*

(ok.. now I'm confused :P)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

XD (erm...did I confuse it? Will try to focus back. *squints*)

Mordred comes to after imbibing the strange drink and thinks, "Did I just go down the rabbit hole? Was that Alice?!" *giggles*

Mordred

Heh.. but surely he won't drink any strange bottles he comes across in such a strange little hole he finds himself having slid down inside.. would he? Ohhh, there he goes again.. nodding.. as if.. yep, and there he goes.. guzzling those bottles as if they were lovely necks with his fangs pushed deep within.

(not sure.. if being confused by your thoughts is really your fault.. or mine? :P *keeps guzzling.. hoping the effects are strange and unusual*)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

He drinks down the strange concoction never minding how much his head is spinning, spinning, spinning....

(lol, Ha! I will not be confused. Though I have been accused on some occasions as being so. :P)

Mordred

Ok, sooooo whyyyy when he drinks that stuff, am I feeling so damn strange? This some kinda vampire trick? Wait.. why do I have blue.. *tastes* blueberry?.. how'd that get on my hands? Has he been faking this amnesia stuff all along? Hmm.. this kinda feels good.

(I am still.. but I always am.. :P)
*See Pillory*

Grainne

(Rotfl, well, er...nice to meet you "in good company.")

He tries to focus on her. "Crap." He thinks. "I thought I gave that woozy stuff to her. Wait, I didn't get them confused again did I? Oh, well...she does look kind of relaxed."

Mordred

Hmm.. so.. is it me thinking as me or me projecting my thoughts as him.. or.. god.. where is that drink of mine? :P

(Yeah.. it's a spectrum but underneath, there's a little blue bead.. so instant see-saw.. the position on this thing by the lack or level of caffeine. Would be easier to simply have a button. On or Off.. heh.. and not the kind 'here'.. although a button or two of those sort would be kinda cool also. :P)
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

He is thinking, "I can't remember if my thesis is due today or tomorrow. I better get started on those calculus equations just in case." *nods sagely*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Can I still get out of this or is it time to deliver the goods?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

*that is not what I am thinking, sticks her tongue out at him, meanie*

He is thinking, "I wonder what it would take to over power her and make her mine" *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

What can I say? Xandi is clearly a mind reader.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

blue bunny sparkle

I know what he's thinking... but I'm not saying *smiles*

OrchidofDarkness

If I told you what I was thinking what would be the fun in that?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

blue bunny sparkle

Autumn52

She is thinking, "I hope my knight in shining armor comes soon"

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm going to take a swim, should I wear this, or skinny dip?

Autumn52