putting things in perspective, it's awesome

Started by auroraChloe, November 05, 2012, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

1.  click the link, 2.  click 'start', 3.  zoom in & out at your leisure

a/a 8/21/17

Aiden

That shit is pretty crazy, I kept zooming out and out and learned of stuff I didn't even know existed and this was just a quick peek, I need to check it out when i have more time.

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Oniya

Is that the one where it shows that Minecraft is about as large as Neptune?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

auroraChloe

Quote from: Oniya on November 05, 2012, 10:58:04 AM
Is that the one where it shows that Minecraft is about as large as Neptune?

lol.  i didn't even see minecraft in there, but i could have missed it.   :P

haha.. just checked.. it is!   XD

a/a 8/21/17

Moraline

Starlequin

It's cool to just have (heh, some of)  that in your head, but to actually see graphical representations...mind blowing. Thanks for the link, Chloe!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Koren

That is fucking insane to think about. Once you get beyond the milkyway I didn't know much about scale beyond that but its quite incredible to look at and read about, especially the idea that the width of hair is smaller then a human egg. For some reason I find that very strange