What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Tool, "Schism". 

"Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion
Between supposed lovers."
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

The Bastard Fairies, Guns and Dolls

Ever since I was a little girl
I was enamoured with little dolls
Ever since I was a little girl
I was consumed by little guns
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Seara

"Hail to the Geek" by Deaf Pedestrians

"It is good to be a geek!"

belsammael

Kalen

Bliss

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ZK

The sound of a freakin' lawnmower. x.x Ugh, I have to cut grass.

From my media player, And I Go - 16 Volt
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Walk Through The Fire - The Cast of BUFFY!!!

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

;D

Next, I'm gonna listen to ZZ Top - La Grange!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Up Around The Bend

Yes I know it's classic rock.. so what?! It's good! :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughn

And hey, it's CLASSIC for a reason!

Lirliel

I Put A Spell On You - Creedence Clearwater Revival

My song! :)

Bliss

Oooh-oooh, dreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamweeeeeeavah! *sways*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

belsammael

Kalen

Airindel

Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Kalen

Aelfric

You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Kalen

Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

followed by

Spin Doctors - Jimmy Olsen Blues

Amberghylles

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart  "Once upon a time I was falling in love. Now I'm only falling apart..."

next

David Bowie - The Power of the Babe