Mixed Ideas (seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, August 21, 2012, 02:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Two new ideas.

Idea 1 NSFW

[Female] is a submissive slut. Her two kids don't know it but behind closed doors she does WHATEVER her husband says. When they were younger, that meant having sex whereever and whenever he wanted it. He'd be rough with her sometimes and that made her hornier. He'd invite friends over and she'd take turns pleasing them all. She even did it with other woman, watching helplessly while bound as her husband banged her best friend. She loved it all. She loved being bound and spanked. She'd do anything that her husband asked of her. And tonight, well, tonight was going to open new doors even for her.

Tonight was her quiet sons birthday. Her husband had been wondering what to get his quiet son and had finally settled on it: he was going to give his son a night he'd never forget. He told her about it first and found that the idea of it made her even hornier. So [Female] was going to fuck her own son and possibly even take his virginity. The only thing she wondered about was whether or not he had inherited his fathers big cock or not.

Stripped naked while [Son] was at school, her husband more then got her in the mood. Her beautiful body was on full display, her hands bound with silk behind her back. Then she was forced to wait in her Sons room, sitting on his bed, hoping that she did not disappoint him or her husband tonight.

Themes: Bondage, BDSM, Master/Slave, Incest (Mother/Son), Anal, Cum, DP, Group Sex, Bukkake

Idea 2

Female 1: The popular girl in school, everyone wants to be her and look like her. She is attractive and knows it and is her own little ring leader. A bit of an attitude, she gets what she wants when she wants it. A little known fact is that she is bi, and is having a relationship with Female 2. Female 1 is in control of the relationship.

Female 2: The quiet girl in school, no one ever seems to know her name. She is shy, very innocent, and always seems to hang in the back, always following Female 1 around. She has never been with a guy and Female 1 is the only person she has ever been intimate with. She would/will do anything Female 1 tells her to do.

My Character: Most likely a teacher, to be seduced by Female 1 before slowing gaining dominance over the two girls, making them into his 'pets'.

Click Here for some other ideas. Its a tumblr, with captions, only 11 pages long (if you want to browse all of them). If you see one you'd like to play out (me as the Male role) let me know which one!

Also, there is another link but it contains links to (at first glance) underage stories, so I can't link it here. But, its a really hot story about a boyfriend and girlfriend and how the boyfriend picked up on his girlfriends incest desires and encouraged her to follow through on them. I would be looking for some one to play the girlfriend in this case while I'd take on the male roles. I may repost the story here (editing the ages to E acceptance - I think the brother in the story is too young) so keep an eye out for another update.

New Idea: Two Sisters
I want to roleplay a game based on this story: Click Here So I would be looking for some one to play a 24 year old sister and some one to play an 18 year old sister (or one person to play both). I'd like to play out the scenes depicted and then continue the story as their new relationships peak.

New Idea 2: After School Special

Another Literotica story serving as the inspiration.  Read it HERE  and PM me if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Visna

Hello again. I'd be up for idea number two, perhaps. Send me a message and we can talk about it.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with a NEW IDEA which is also my current craving.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry