Oniya's plot bunnies [UN] (eventually [MUL])

Started by Oniya, September 22, 2008, 01:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

It seems to be the tradition to have a single idea thread, so I'm starting mine while I have an idea.

Our Demonic Overlords [Consensual - UN (Human to Extreme)]

The Fifth Age has come to an end, and the world is in upheaval.  The veils between the worlds have all but vanished, and for many, it seems as though the Apocalypse has begun.  Fabulous beings, some beautiful, some hideous, but all dark and powerful, have swept over the Earth leaving governments trembling in their wake.  Not all see this as the End Times, however.  Lira has watched all of this with almost religious awe, and while her fellow humans cower in the rubble of their society, she decides that she will earn the favor of the victors. 

Searching for a demon prince to take an interest in Lira.  Where this ends up will be determined by what form the demon takes (near-human, far-from-human) and what depravities the demon is interested in committing.  Lira will be a willing participant.

Mold Me, Shape Me [UN-Exotic]

I'd like to do something where my character volunteers for an experiment, perhaps some sort of psychological or sexual research.  The sex aspect would be fully consensual (not manipulated by drugs, deception, or force), but here's the twist:  As the experiment progresses, her genetics are altered by the researchers (extent to be determined) to make her into something they can sell off for more research money.  The more often she has sex, the more she changes, until she reaches whatever limit is set. 

Alice Does Wonderland [NC-Human to NC-Exotic (or higher)]

Yes, my brain has been in a weird place.  In this plot idea, a grown-up 'Alice' (name may change) finds herself in a bizarre world, somewhat like Wonderland.  Perhaps the old favorites are there, perhaps she is met by new - 'friends'.  Regardless, they all seem to be interested in one thing - a little piece of Alice. 

Man of Her Dreams [BON-Exotic minimum]

Darkness must go
Down the river of Life's dreaming. 
Flow, Morpheus, slow,
Let the sun and light come streaming
Into my life...
Into my life...

Whenever Tess goes to sleep, she dreams.  And recently, when she dreams, she has been visited by the same individual - at least, she's pretty sure it's the same individual.  His appearance isn't always the same (not even always human), but he always remembers something from their previous conversations to convince her with.  Whatever form he takes, he has always been charming and gallant, to the point that she's trusted him with her deepest confidences.

What she doesn't know is that when she sleeps, she actually enters another world - she disappears from her room, and 'wakes' in the realm of dreams.  She also doesn't know that her 'dream man' has his own agenda.  He wishes to make her his own, drawing her permanently into his world.

I am willing to take this into Extreme, particularly with regards to his shapeshifting abilities.  Otherwise, Bondage vs. N/C will depend on how he goes about 'convincing' her to stay.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Neroon

Could you explain into what sort of thing would she change?  Would it be little things, like a difference in skin texture or the production of pheromones, or are we looking at a complete change of species here?  It seems an intriguing idea.

N.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Oniya

I'm open to ideas here.  I'd like her to be changed enough that she won't be able to return to a normal life.  There should be some progression, though - not just a needle-stick and she's suddenly got cat ears or something.

Silent Wayfarer

"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

Oniya

dlots22

i'm not very experienced but certainly will do the Alice piece (:
PM me if you want to talk about more details pls

Oniya

Added 'Man of Her Dreams [BON-Exotic minimum]'