Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Not this time, Xandria - the win is mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Xandria

Hehe...sorry ma belle but it is mine!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Linwood Badr

/Uses jump rope to take back win and jump ropes to the mountains/ :D win

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*shakes head at the porceline beauty* Ohh, you again, huh?
Not so fast.. next time, sure.. but not this time.
Wins!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*shifts into a tiny marble (deep, dark, shadowy, of course).. rolls between Xandria's feet.. (not sure where this is heading but somehow.. attained the win).. ok.. uncomfortable here.. earlier I was in the win.. now (yikes).. the win is in me.. and this is now.. quite disturbing*

*wins.. he thinks..*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*bends down to pick up the curious pebble, grins upon realizing it is a 'Mordred Marble Win', and stashes him/it in my pocket.  Dashes off to find a wizard to reconstitute the devious vampire and give me the win.*

Mordred

*bites.. a hole.. in her pocket.. falling.. falling, down, down*

Ok, yeah.. you get the picture. And then the wind whipped through my hair as each step she took, with me clutching a cute little toe, was like miles.

Up I crawled.. slowly.. not to disturb (although I.. am quite disturbed.. yes I am).. up until I pry the win from the other pocket.. then blows away in the wind...

*later, he is back to his giant size.. no more of this tiny stuff.. too stressful* :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I find the wizard and reach into my pocket to hand him Mordred Marble, only to find that tiny hole and then I stomp my foot...hrmph!...that clever vampire foiled me again! 

Fortunately, the wizard is a kindly old man who takes pity on a poor girl and when I explain the situation he similes and waves his magic wand...poof!  The win appears out of thin air!  Clapping my hands with glee, I give the little man a kiss on the cheek and hug the win.

Mine!

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Finds the dolly.. and the win..
Takes win.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sorry vamp, I'm taking it.

Win!

Mordred

*uses power of suggestion.. (actually waving a chocolate bar.. hoping the wine-infused Xandria will be easily distracted)... yesss... swaps for win*
That was easy!
:P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*being the next in line.. he watches the scrumptious cowgirl win.. but then.. she has to sadly hand it over*
Can I have that to go, please? :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

convences a hot young rouge to steal the win back for her. and then rewards him with a kiss as the coveted win is put in her hands.

Anesa

Snatches the WIN from Chuckie's Bride....

MINE!

lol

Mordred

*hiding in the rafters.. swoops down.. plucking Camille with win.. but then.. putting her down.. as lovely as she is.. business is business and I'm after the win*
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Stakes Mordred in the back by his heart and hands the win to cowgirl.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

abandoneddolly

-steals win from whoever has it now-

my win

Anesa

Stuffs the dolly back into the toy box, taking back the prized win that Al fetched me!  :D

Btw, thank you, Al! :-*

Mordred

*relieved he used antidote earlier.. but sadly disappointed by Al's shenanigans.. (revenge, my friend.. will be mine).. gives the bad cowgirl a little push and swipes the win* :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Shoves the blueberry blood sucker into the toy box to join Chuckie's Bride!

MY WIN! ;P