Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

*comes dressed as Adams sports agent and takes the win as his pay*

SaturnCeleste

Nope, nope I won't allow you to have the win, Galanthor!  I cast a paralyze spell and grab the win from you, as I run away you hear me cackling and an eerie, "My precious."

To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

rhev

*pops in*
*see's a whole bunch of new players from the last time he was here*
*steals the win*
*flees*

Kevben Battleheart

*dashes out from the bushes and steals the win and proceeds to in Mirkwood*
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Grainne

*Swoops by, wrapped in a cloak of her reddish powers and snatches the WIN out of his hands juuust as he steps into Mirkwood, a small giggle escaping her lips as she zips away.*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

*She jumps out in front of Eithne before she could zip away into hiding with the precious WIN, effectively stopping her. Talking in a mad rush, she gushes about how long it's been, how she is, how much she likes Eithne's new avi and, before Eithne can collect her thoughts to answer a single question, she grabs the WIN and hotwires the nearest car to speed away*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Eithne, stupified by the appearance of her long, lost twin, can do nothing but stand there and giggle as Lycana proceeds to run off with the WIN. Quickly recovering her senses, she waves her hand, making her red Vespa appear, jumping onto it she zips past said twin. Grabbing the WIN out of her hand she shouts how good it is to see her and blows her a kiss over her shoulder as she speeds away.

Kevben Battleheart

But Eithne will soon find that despite the Vespa, the Elf wannabe steals the win with ease by means of bow and arrow, firing off an arrow and striking it out of her hand and quickly retrieving it before she can come about and get it back. Giving a wink, he climbs up into a tree and decided to travel by jumping from tree to tree to avoid losing the WIN.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Lycana

With a frown, she quickly climbs one of the trees to chase after Kevben, her movements quick despite the multiple scratches from the branches. Jumping out in front of him, she proclaims that only she may steal from her wonder twin! And takes the WIN from his hands, jumping down from branch to branch.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

As Lycana sets her feet on the ground, one small, quiet giggle floats on the air past her. Apparating in front of her Wonder Twin, Eithen grins at her, gives her a quick kiss, and slips the WIN out of her hand. "Thank you, hun!" She whispers, and with a small quirk to her lips she apparates away.

Beguile's Mistress

...leaving the win to be caught up by my quick hands and taken to the farthest reaches of somewhere for I love its shine and the way it feels in my hands.

Mordred

Waking suddenly somewhere deep within the win, I can feel it's in good hands but.. me being me.. and me being a greedy thing that likes to also enjoy the adorable win in my own hands.. yeah, gotta remedy the situation. When sensing an opportunity, from the depths of the win, I speak of Blue and make my escape. Finding the win just kinda chilling out and it's lovely owner distracted, I obtain the win and quickly make my way to my secret lair. Yes it is a pretty, shining thing and I do adore it's feel.
*See Pillory*

rhev

*Is excited by an old face he recognizes, and hugs Mordred, quietly stealing the win as he does so.*

Grainne

While rhev is distracted by hugging the fanged one, Eithne appears from out of the shade of a tree. Walking quickly past rhev she makes a quick dash for her trusty Vespa, and hopping onto it, waves good bye to them and zips off into the blue red. (Ok, a sunset?)

Galanthor

*extends an arm and steals the win from the speading vespa* damn...wanted to grope Eithne =/

DutchSpawn

One does no simply grope Eithne.

Galanthor

and one should at least try to steal the win

AngelicFaith

All he would feel was the brush of a wind as his win was taken from him. She would be gone before he would even realize it, leaving nothing but a memory of the win behind as she disappeared into the night.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

DutchSpawn

-tickles the person above him-

AngelicFaith

She simply smirks at him. "You honestly think that would be enough to steal my win? I don't think so my dear." Getting on her toes she kisses his lips once, stealing the win with a kiss before disappearing once more, victorious.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

DutchSpawn

-holds her tight as he kisses her back- "Hmm, sure looks like it, my love." -he watches her disappear as he took control of this place again-

Grainne

Apparates behind him and sneaks up quickly, slipping the WIN out of his hands while he's otherwise distracted, and slips back into the shadows apparating away.

Beguile's Mistress

The disappearing one has been beguiled into thinking the cheap imitation in her hands is the valuable object of our desires and I slip away with the win hidden under my cloak.

Adammair

*sets up a security checkpoint in front of BeMi*

Please remove all items from under your cloak, and set them here on the table.

*spying the win, he states calmly* This is suspicious and will need to be confiscated. *he grabs the win and hurries off with it*

DutchSpawn

-takes the Win from Adam- I will take care of this, while you make sure no one else smuggles in Wins.