True Blood: Bangor (Re-Interest~Seeking Fae & Fellowship of the Sun members))

Started by bubby, January 28, 2012, 03:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Come Join True Blood!

Come one, come all! This is an already established game, and has been on a good roll for awhile, but we have found we need to expand our character base. Right now I'm really only looking for werewolves and possibly humans.

We Need Werewolves! I need a pack leader and pack members.

I need people capable of slipping their chars into the stories on their own, with no particular nudging. There are several story arcs going on at the moment, and though I do have several ideas, I rely upon those in this game to move the game along with their own ideas as well! This is also a SLOW MOVING game, so if you're looking for a game that's not hectic this is it! I need people willing to put effort into their posts as well. All players currently involved are posting at least 2-3 paragraphs, and this needs to continue. DO NOT expect to step into this game and get laid. Though trust me it happens, it is not the basis. Not all people in the game will be able to react to your character all the time. You must be self-sufficient, and be WILLING to be that way. I and the other players involved try hard to encompass as much as possible, but sometimes it doesn't always work that way.

One possible idea I have: The old king is dead, Long Live the King! However only a few people know this fact (in the game). Perhaps, a lone 'alpha' makes it's way into town...manages to sniff out the 'new king' somehow...and works on getting on his side? Then they conspire to have the new Alpha work on taking over Bangor's pack? Or the King could maybe even just try to befriend the current Alpha. King's need muscle! Even this one, who is uber Powerful on his own.This is just a possibility to lure you in!

It must be noted that we currently have two shifters as well. One's is a murderer, and will eventually die...heehee, and the other just happens to be a COP. The cop is shifter is a wolf, but she is NOT were. This could be a nifty arc in itself! There is also the fact that if we get enough of a 'Pack', I would have no problem with that Pack having a Club or something of its own. I'm easy for the most part!

Come Check Us Out! This is the OOC thread, and on the first page you'll find the links to the game threads. You can also check out characters, though there are some no longer with us.

lenka

*just another thought to add...*

If you are thinking of being a were then you could try to contact my character at some stage?
Lewis is a shifter(wolf), but also a detective in Bangor. She is alone in the way of not associating with any other shifters, but maybe this could change.. (remembering she is a shifter..not a were)

She is a hard core bitch, has a 'get fucked and don't even fuck with me' attitude but she's reeeaal purty and maybe just needs someone whom understands!?  lol

She also has a partner that's a human male, so you might want to be careful that he's not around..if you want to meet her that is.

You could swing me a pm if you wanted to know more about this.
This is the character thread if you want a looksie at who's playing as who.
..hope it helps :)

Narianna

I think I'd like to put up another character. A dominant female werewolf type but I'm not so sure I'd like to play the pack leader. I'll shoot y'all a bio and ideas later. :)

grovercjuk

Would this character be ok?

Name:         Mark ‘Saxon’ Harding.
Actual Age:   29
Apparent age: 29
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Race: Were Grizzly Bear.
Powers: Able to change into a Grizzly Bear. In human form Saxon has greater strength than a human and can take a lot of damage. Rapid healing.
Skills: Expert heavy goods driver, reasonable shot.
Personality: Maybe it is his were side coming out but Saxon is quite happy being alone. He is slow tempered but once his temper is up then it is like a volcano exploding. He moves carefully as if he is actually larger than he is although he is large for a human 6 feet 4 inches and 200lb of muscle. People confuse this with being slow-witted which he is not actually having a quick intellect. He is looking for something but he is not quite certain what it is.

History:

Born a were bear a small part of the were kingdom Mark lost his mother to hunters sadly a common fate for were bears whilst in bear form. Raised by his father who was not a shifter of any kind was a uneasy relationship. Whilst his father had known and accepted what his mother was having a son the same was another deal all together.

There was so much Mark did not know about were society and human society was complex. Both Mark and his father lived in fear of Mark losing it and turning into a towering killer. It led to Mark training himself to walk away, which led to other problems in that the other kids thought he was a coward. Of course they did not realise that he was saving them, after all if he had changed they would be going home in multiple bin bags.

The job he eventually settled on seemed ideal, long distance truck driver. Out on the road, alone but part of human society it enabled him to live without any fear of what he could do.
But now he was dissatisfied with his life, he had the urge to settle down but where could he find a place that would accept people like him?

Narianna

Name: Brock Stanton
Actual Age: 40
Apparent Age: 40
Sex:  Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Werewolf

Powers: Heightened senses, supernatural strength, ability to turn into a wolf

Skills: He’s a fighter, trucker, and woodworker .

Appearance: Brock has a ruggded appearance and is usually seen with a 5 o’clock shadow. He has sandy blond hair and green eyes with a wide set jaw. He stands about 6’5” and is very muscularly built.

Personality: Brock is an alpha male but his is also a loner. He’s logical and calculating when the situation calls for it. He has a rugged edge but it takes a long time to ignite his temper. When ignited, Brock is deadly. He sips bourbon or whiskey neat, on a near constant basis, trying to escape his reality. He smokes cigarettes and cigars on occasion. His demeanor is imposing and he oozes sexuality unwittingly.

Brief History: Brock was born and raised as an only child in Louisville, KY, by both of his parents. They raised him in the city’s pack, whose leader, Max Orion, was a devious fellow. He ran his pack as a wolf fighter, forcing his pack to fight amongst themselves in a ring by one manipulative method or another.  The wolf fighting culminated in a devised usurpation of power, led by Brock’s father. The pack leader was made aware of this effort by a few of his loyal and rich gamblers, who stood to lose a lot if the leader was brought down. Max went crazy one evening and hunted down all of the rebellions, slaying them in their homes before word could reach each family individually. Brock, 18 at the time, was not at home that night. He arrived home to find his parents slain. Vengeance capturing each breath he took, Brock hunted down and decimated Max. The entire incident registered famously as a massive but short lived serial killing in Louisville’s history, as there was never anyone tried and convicted. Brock was to assume leadership of the pack but refused, instead passing leadership to his even tempered cousin.

Brock began working for a trucking company, but was still called on to resolve pack issues when the need arose. He despised the job as a trucker but made good money. After about 10 years, Brock got out of the trucking business and spent a few years in isolation in the mountains of Northern Georgia. While there in the mountains, Brock learned to sustain himself on very little contact with others as well as limited technology. He found a love for woodworking and whittling. He often took his crafts into town to sell for money. After five years of living in isolation, Brock found himself moving to West Virginia and setting up a woodworking shop. He sold mostly furniture but took special requests from people.

After another five years, his past caught up with him once again. His cousin showed up to his shop one day, in desperate need of Brock’s mediating abilities. Max Orion’s brother had come to Louisville looking to avenge his brother’s death. Brock returned to Kentucky with his cousin and led the attacking group of werewolves to Southern California, where they lost Brock’s trail. Brock retreated to Bangor, Maine, in hopes of finally settling down. He has since established a shop to sell his wares and will be looking for the pack leader shortly to introduce himself.

Ons: The soft lips of a woman, the sensual touch of silk panties, the curves of a feminine figure, but the smell is always his undoing.
Offs: No yellow, brown, or children.

bubby

Grover: Not sure about the idea of a 'Were' Bear? How about he's a shifter and simply prefers the Bear?

Narianna SEXEH! I like him! Go ahead and put him in the char thread.

Side Note: We have recently made a 'human' bar for those humans and shifters that don't really like hanging out with vamps, and I'm hoping that if someone takes the Alpha role they are willing to make a Were hangout.

grovercjuk

bubby

Quote from: grovercjuk on January 30, 2012, 02:39:38 PM
Works as a shifter no problem, otherwise ok?

Yup. Change the 'Race' to shifter and I think it'll work.

Just remember to pay attention to what we're seeking in a player in this game, and you're good to go! Go ahead and put him in the character thread, and you can peruse through the other threads (from the first page of the OOC) to see where you think you might be able to begin.

Narianna

Narianna

bubby