Demon Transformation Roleplay (M seeking F, possible of multiple characters)

Started by The Baron, March 28, 2010, 09:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Baron

I've got a specific roleplay in mind with this idea. Instead of giving an opening as if it were a post I'll describe the conceptual desires I have with this one and hopefully my partner and I can come to some agreement.

Basically it'll be an incubus / succubus roleplay, where either you or I will be the appropriate demon. There can be an element of NC, entirely up to you, in that the demon will take the human half of this equation. Or, if you're uncomfortable with NC the demon can use their other-worldly abilities and looks to seduce the other party. What then happens is the demon transforms, through coitus of course ,  the other character into another demon. After the transformation, the first demon goads the second into selecting their next victim for some good ole fashioned threesome fun. Who that is, is entirely up to you.

I'd want this to be a school or college setting. There are, obviously, a lot of other details to work out with such an RP but I have a lot ideas and would be more than happy to hear yours. I just wanted to get the concept out and see who was interested.

Please PM if you are. Thanks!