[Extreme] Victims wanted: Caution no limits

Started by Shadowz, May 11, 2008, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowz

This game will push limits to the extremes of torture, and eventually death. please be sure you are aware

The cold winter months had seen slim pickings, but enough to see through their needs until the travellers and businessfolk once more came through this non descript town…this was only ever a place people passed through, there was nothing that marked it out from any other small town in this part of the world.

They sat on the terrace of a roadside café, To the gaze of any onlooker their presence was unremarkable, just two women taking in the gentle spring sun and sipping at a coffee whilst watching the sedate pace of life around them. They watched them from behind a mask of normality. At times despising those around them for the shadow of an existence they led and yet acutely aware that they, at least outwardly, had to portray the very characteristics that sat so uncomfortably with them. The need was growing and they shared a knowing smile.

It had been some time since the last one. The mind of the younger woman drifted away, caught on the tidal surge of memories as she recalled the look in her eyes as the fire was finally extinguished for all time in the eyes of their last victim. This was no good; the memories only bought so much satisfaction to her.  The expression on her partners face spoke the same….

She turned and spoke, a gentle voice that gave no voice to the hunger within “Let the fates decide, I shall close my eyes and whom so ever they fall upon when they open shall be the one we set our sights upon…”

So this is it, A quiet nondescript place hidden from the world that is the secret playground for a pair of women who have gravitated to one another because of their matching desires and hunger for the darker things in life… they draw you in with seduction and then release you to the afterlife… eventually…

Greenthorn and I have come together to explore some of the new extremities now allowed under the rule change… We just want you to be clear that this will include torment, torture and pretty much anything else our twinned dark minds can concoct so be warned…

We are seeking players to take the role of victims who fall into the clutches of these two sadistic sirens, absolutely any number of people can offer to play in this game… we will get around to you all, we promise *grins*

Greenthorn

The Great Triangle

*quietly raises hand, looks both ways, tries to get away.*
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Trieste

*gets beaten by Triangle, so just smiles* You'll post the link, yes?

Elvi

Unfortunately I don't play a victim too well, so good look girls.

*wanders off wondering why a players wanted advert needs a 'caution'....*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

GrinningHound

Hmmm.....

I'm not terribly turned on by the former limits.....but I have to say, I am a bit interested in a sort of slave/toy role....

Okay, I'll be a victim for you two. ;D

Greenthorn

Quote from: Elvi on May 11, 2008, 08:08:22 PM

Elvi we are taking advantage of the rule change by Vek.  All victims will be tortured then killed in different ways for our enjoyment.

All the volunteers, please be sure you are prepared for some really..harsh things!!

The Great Triangle

The first Victim: The Virgin

Name: Samuel Davis
Job: Unemployed

Bio: Samuel Davis was an All American boy, an honors student, and a benchwarmer for the basketball team.  He had a steady girlfriend who he never did more than kissed, and by all standards he lived a nice, normal life.  One summer, while searching for a job, he was offered temporary work doing odd jobs around the house while he waited for more substantial employment.  From that point, his life descended into hell.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Greenthorn

Also..we need to wait for Vek to be able to make us a place to hold this.  Right now he has his plate full with the new mentoring thing..so please be patient before your deaths ;D

Vekseid

Quote from: Elvi on May 11, 2008, 08:08:22 PM

Because I asked her too, for threads involving things that may go into the extreme boards.

Alexander

Hmm... alright, im in if there is room. ;D

*Fears for life*

Marquis

Damn, I'd join but I cant play a victim :( -- However, I'll defiantly be watching your game. Happy hunting girls! ;D
"Awaken to darkness on this place we call Earth, one vampire's bite brings another one's birth. A vampire wakes with blood thirsty needs, on the warm rich sensation he feels when he feeds. He stalks in the night like a disastrous beast, and what once was alive will soon be deceased. So when the last bit of sunlight disappears from the sky, you better watch out unless you want to die."
-Victoria Boatwright

Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14733.0

Greenthorn

*grns* Thank you Leo

*goes back to working on the disclaimer/final warning PM for the victims*

Greenthorn

Wanted for the game:

A female (or a male who wants to play a female) who would like to remain long-term.  Will give details through PM, but she will be a victim and she will undergo a form of torture.

As Vek has created us a place to hold our game...link will soon be posted.

Please do not read the game after we post the link unless you are aware of the content!  Extreme torture!!

GrinningHound

Oooh...give me some more info on that role, GT!

Shadowz

Thanks Leo  :-*

There's always room in this one Alexander... *grins*

We shall be in touch a little later GrinningHound *winks*

RubySlippers

As a moral person this game looks sick, twisted and you two should be utterly ashamed of yourselves...

wait...

women sadistic monsters?

Can I play?  ;D

I'd love to explore the dark side for a bit.

Greenthorn

At this point, please do as Great Triangle did and reply here with a character description, and we will PM you.

Here is the game for all those who wanted the link *winks*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15052.0

Alexander

the second Victim, (Since triangle beat us all to it ;) )

Name: Daren Mason

Height: 6'0
Weight: 189 Lbs
Job: Former business man, Fired. Currently unemployed

Appearance: (Yes i use Anime Pics. easier to find. :) )

Bio: Daren was one of the normal "Study" types in high school. When he graduated his father trained him for 2 years to run his families business, and things went fairly well for him. He has never had a relationship, due to his family being overly Picky and being on an extreme "She's not good enough for you" kick. When he defied his father, he was fired for it, and he had been working remedial Jobs ever since. He was unhappy, and very frustrated with the world, so he became defiant, and moody. He thought his life had hit rock bottom already, before he had even a chance to live.

Greenthorn

We need someone who would like to be a feedee.  This will be a semi-long term role in the game. The feedee will be female, although a man -can- write her.

Greenthorn

okay, for now on...as we need victims, we will post here in bold...then cross it out as it is filled.

WANTED: Someone to play a cross-dressing man...into S & M...and the torture for him will be quite...interesting, so the squeamish definitely should not apply!!

Greenthorn

WANTED: A female victim!!  We've only had men so far.

Sethite

*Looks around, little scared and not being sure if it's a proper place for her. Then slowly raises her trembling hand*
Truly, madly, deeply...

Shadowz

Quote from: Sethite on May 15, 2008, 11:33:16 AM
*Looks around, little scared and not being sure if it's a proper place for her. Then slowly raises her trembling hand*

*catches sight of your raised hand and flashes you a smile*

You will be perfectly safe *hides her crossed fingers behind her back*  ;D

Good to see you here

Sethite

Oh yes, you're perfect in encouraging new gamers.

About the chara:

Name: Susan
Height: 165 cm
Appearance: Not so short dark hair, small face with glasses.  she's short, usually wearing a green blazer and green skirt and knee length boots.
Background: Shy and uncertain, yet intelligent girl who just finished history studies and searching for a job, but she has a bad luck and she can't find any.
Truly, madly, deeply...