Started by RampantDesires, April 20, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevan

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 26, 2016, 11:11:06 AM

Official Claims :D

Player     Role     Face
Cerevan     Sekhmet     Felisha Terrell
Cerevan     Fae Touched Oracle?     Can't find model sorry :(

Definitely fae-touched Oracle (which I need to PM you about whoops). Faceclaim is Lauren Calaway.

Elysian Radiance

My face-claim is going to be Jennifer Morrison. I got your PM, RD, and I'm typing up a response now. Just wanted to put that out there before someone else snagged her gorgeous face. ^_^
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

RampantDesires

Quote from: Cerevan on April 26, 2016, 11:42:30 AM
Definitely fae-touched Oracle (which I need to PM you about whoops). Faceclaim is Lauren Calaway.

Done

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on April 26, 2016, 12:44:43 PM
My face-claim is going to be Jennifer Morrison. I got your PM, RD, and I'm typing up a response now. Just wanted to put that out there before someone else snagged her gorgeous face. ^_^

And Done :-)

Blargh, so f'ing excited for this group you guys have no idea .. (well okay you might have SOME idea ;) )

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

Double posting all up in this, but it warranted its own post :p

I'm actually really thrilled with the balance of characters currently being worked on. Sometimes it helps those looking to make characters to have a general guide of what's up so far. These are only from characters that have been submitted or talked about here extensively (doesn't take into account general interest).

We've got like *crunches some numbers*

9 femaley types and 6 maleish ones

2 War god, 1 Death god, 1 Knowledge god, 1 Vitality god

8 Sidhe or Half Blooded Characters, 5 Fae Touched, and 1 Human

So yeah, please feel free to toss out other claims or ideas.  But so far, shaping up super nicely!

<edit>

Actually I'm going to go ahead and put a freeze on any more oracle related characters from the Earth side of things.  With Crevan's Aisling (dream related) and Amarlo's Ilyanna (premonition) in the works that makes two characters with future prediction flavors and that's enough for now.  A Faerie established oracle type is welcome though!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Amarlo

Woot woot! I've been approved  ;D

Here's my first character and if anyone is interested in creating connections, plotting and snagging her up, please feel free to pm me! I am very pm, connection and plot friendly!

Ilyanna Mathieu

Name: Ilyanna Mathieu
Archetype/Inspiration: The Enlightened One, Acies’ Problem Child
Race: Fae Touched
Relationship Status: Single, not openly looking

Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Blue
Build: Dancer, curvaceous 
Other distinctions: --

Powers:
Psychometry – A mental ability that allows Ilyanna to pick up impressions and traces of information about an object or person touched and the events that have surrounded them. This power allows her to view events as if she were there, including the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings, both emotional and physical, that the previous wielder of the object or the person in question experienced. This power is easier to use on personal objects that were used frequently. Objects that were used once or by several people often made the use of this power difficult and chaotic, though it could still prove possible with training. This skill is useful for tracking though it is not useful in open battle and can even fail to render useful information at times. When Ilyanna uses  this on a person or object, 50% of the time it’s an accident and out of her control, which is why she is seen almost constantly wearing gloves. Usually, if it pulls something off of a person it is either their most recent, freshest or predominant memory that was on their mind at or near the time of their touching. (What she sees will mostly be determined by other players and the GMS. Unless the npc is one I run myself. If a player absolutely refuses to allow her to see anything off of them then I have no choice but to respect that, though that would be a great shame!)

Premonition – It isn’t an exact science but Ilyanna has something of a spidey-sense. She can feel negative intent aimed towards her or the general area she is in. This ensures that Ilyanna is rarely caught off guard, and also makes her an exceptional judge of character; often times being able to pull the fact from fib and analyze the true intent behind someone's words. This is something Ilyanna used to ignore when she was younger, much like her natural instincts, but as she got older she put two and two together and started to realize that she didn’t just have a simple knack for knowing these things but rather an almost supernatural way of sensing danger. Now she definitely listens to it more frequently.

Non-Linear Perceptive Mind – Allows Ilyanna to be aware of strange sensations and changes in the fabrics of reality.

Mentally Resistant – Ilyanna is highly resistant to mental influence and mental abilities.

Does not currently have, for gm eyes only

Skills:
Crafty and Artistic – Ilyanna spent a lot of time doing arts and crafts while she was home schooled or spending time away at her ‘aunts’ house.

Literary Buff – Ilyanna spent a lot of time reading whatever she could get her hands on. She had little else to do while stuck in a near constant state of bed rest.

Ballet – She never really had anyone to dance with but she loved how graceful and beautiful ballerinas looked. Ballet is one of the few escapes her parents allowed her growing up.

”Magician” – Ilyanna has shown exceptional skill at pulling a rabbit from her ass. To put it more accurately, the woman is creative and observant, and because of this she excels at making the best of any situation handed to her. Not only does she see outside the box, she acts outside of it too. This has allowed her the unique ability to find solutions for some of the most hopeless of scenarios - All thanks to her strong imagination and a hell of a lot of improvising.

Weaknesses:
Control/Comprehension – Ilyanna doesn’t currently have full control over her abilities, nor does she fully comprehend them or what they’re telling her. Some things are easier to understand than others but for the most part she is still decoding things as she goes.

Mislead – Ilyanna grew up in a peculiar family that saw her gifts as an illness and curse. For much of her young life she was lead to believe she was sick or possessed.
Frustration/Inadequacy – Due to the way she was raised and the nature of her abilities, Ilyanna often felt tormented and weak for her inability to overcome – or ‘cure’ – them. Because of this she can sometimes exhibit self-deprecating and even self-destructive behavior.

Confusion – Because one of her abilities allows her to experience memories from outside sources as if she were living them herself, there are many memories she holds that she does not fully understand are not her own. While many feel foreign and are easy to differentiate, some – especially those that happened while she was very young – have left her lost and confused about reality and her own life experiences. This has created certain fracturesand irregularities in the way she perceives the world in comparison to other people and can make her seem out of touch with reality and in serious need of grounding. This can also create some irregularities in her personality; leaving her to worry she may one day lose herself completely. 

History:
To fully understand Ilyanna’s history, you first need to understand a little bit about her family. The Mathieu family wasn’t just your average family with average problems. For many generations the Mathieu’s had participated in the operations of the Acies, even if this was never public knowledge. On the outside they seemed like any typical well-to-do but almost fanatically religious family. They all held jobs, their children went to school, they attended church every Sunday and on every holiday, and were even known to make many generous donations to charities all around the world.

However, tragedy had struck this charitable and pious family. Marqus and Julia Mathieu were blessed with four beautiful children - Two handsome boys named Jack and Percy, and little Ilyanna and Adrianna, twin girls to round the family off as the babies of the group. At first everything was wonderful. The two boys were showing exceptionally gifted in both sport and mind, and while their little sisters also showed great promise for what their parents liked to call their ‘school career’, neither girl would make it past their second year in Elementary.

The police and newspapers would call it ‘A Horrible and Tragic Accident’, but Ilyanna knew the truth – or so she thought. To this day she still remembers the events of that day like they’d happened just yesterday. One minute she and Adrianna were playing hide and seek with the kids next door and the next thing she knew she watched her twin, her other half, just walk out into oncoming traffic. Something sparked inside of her that day, as she clung to her dying little sister in the middle of the blood smattered street. Images rushed before her eyes. No… These weren’t just images. It was as if she were reliving her entire short lived life with every withering breath that wheezed past Adrianna’s lips.

Perhaps it was the trauma of the incident that triggered it in her, but one way or another the last thing she remembered was the gut-wrenching pain that wracked through her frail little body as she watched fat tears roll down her sobbing sister’s mirror-like face in a blur – or so she thought. A week later she awoke in a hospital bed and would later find out that she had somehow fallen into a comatose state. Unfortunately her sister died before the paramedics even made it to the scene.

The family was all but shattered by the loss, but it would only be the beginning of their troubles. Something had awoken inside Ilyanna and it was wreaking havoc on her young mind, while horrifying her parents in the process. To them, dots had been connected and everything that had happened to the two girls suddenly made sense – obviously they’d been cursed by their enemies! They couldn’t let the Acies organization find out.. Theyd just lost one daughter, they didn’t need to lose two, but they would try everything they could to cure her of this ‘disease’ she’d been afflicted.

Their attempts to save their last daughter took them all over the world. They tried everything from special teas to exorcisms.  Ilyanna spent her childhood either cooped up inside the house, constantly traveling from ‘voodoo doctor’ to psychiatrist to psychiatric ward in every corner of the world that could even remotely promise results before her parents finally gave up and decided to just keep her confined to the house until they could figure something out.

Ilyanna wasn’t one to remain locked up, however. It wasn’t long before she was sneaking out the window of her room like just about any teen would at her age. It took her parents many years to figure this out too.

Political Views/Affiliations: While Ilyanna is not personally affiliated with anyone, her family has been among the ranks of the Acies for several generations now.

Personality/Motivations: While Ilyanna constantly lives fearful of her next ‘episode’, she is an adventurer at heart. Kept cooped up and hidden away for most of her childhood, Ilyanna has an extreme thirst for freedom and exploration. Ilyanna is a shackled woman under the guise of a free spirit. Growing up in a family thriving off tradition, tradition, tradition and rules, rules, rules; she survives by creating some unconventional traditions and rules of her own. When she isn’t locked away from the world she’s either out at play or caught up in some mischief. Ilyanna loves to laugh and smile, and in so loves just about anything that helps her accomplish this. Because of this the young woman has one rule she must always satisfy – she must laugh at least once every single day, no matter the circumstances.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual, Monogamous, Demisexual. While it doesn’t have to start out this way at all, I would prefer some sort of romance to eventually develop between Ilyanna and her partner. Ilyanna is a virgin, mostly because she is nervous about human contact and her abilities, but also because of some questionable memories she has that may or may not be from her own past.
O&Os
Yes Please:Romance, Dubious Consent, Non-con, biting, rough sex, orgasm control, dominant men, man handling, marking, vanilla, pinning, throat grasping, forced submission, slow and passionate sex, etc, etc. (Please see On and offs link for more)
Hard Stop: Anal, ‘Sharing’ (Please see On and Offs link the full list)

RP Thoughts/Plans/Requests: Looking for connections and at least one romantic potential.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on April 26, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

Here's my first character and if anyone is interested in creating connections, plotting and snagging her up, please feel free to pm me! I am very pm, connection and plot friendly!

Ilyanna Mathieu

Powers:
Psychometry – A mental ability that allows Ilyanna to pick up impressions and traces of information about an object or person touched and the events that have surrounded them. This power allows her to view events as if she were there, including the sights, sounds, smells, and feelings, both emotional and physical, that the previous wielder of the object or the person in question experienced. This power is easier to use on personal objects that were used frequently. Objects that were used once or by several people often made the use of this power difficult and chaotic, though it could still prove possible with training. This skill is useful for tracking though it is not useful in open battle and can even fail to render useful information at times. When Ilyanna uses  this on a person or object, 50% of the time it’s an accident and out of her control, which is why she is seen almost constantly wearing gloves. Usually, if it pulls something off of a person it is either their most recent, freshest or predominant memory that was on their mind at or near the time of their touching. (What she sees will mostly be determined by other players and the GMS. Unless the npc is one I run myself. If a player absolutely refuses to allow her to see anything off of them then I have no choice but to respect that, though that would be a great shame!)

Premonition – It isn’t an exact science but Ilyanna has something of a spidey-sense. She can feel negative intent aimed towards her or the general area she is in. This ensures that Ilyanna is rarely caught off guard, and also makes her an exceptional judge of character; often times being able to pull the fact from fib and analyze the true intent behind someone's words. This is something Ilyanna used to ignore when she was younger, much like her natural instincts, but as she got older she put two and two together and started to realize that she didn’t just have a simple knack for knowing these things but rather an almost supernatural way of sensing danger. Now she definitely listens to it more frequently.

Non-Linear Perceptive Mind – Allows Ilyanna to be aware of strange sensations and changes in the fabrics of reality.

Mentally Resistant – Ilyanna is highly resistant to mental influence and mental abilities.

Skills:
Crafty and Artistic – Ilyanna spent a lot of time doing arts and crafts while she was home schooled or spending time away at her ‘aunts’ house.

Literary Buff – Ilyanna spent a lot of time reading whatever she could get her hands on. She had little else to do while stuck in a near constant state of bed rest.

Ballet – She never really had anyone to dance with but she loved how graceful and beautiful ballerinas looked. Ballet is one of the few escapes her parents allowed her growing up.

”Magician” – Ilyanna has shown exceptional skill at pulling a rabbit from her ass. To put it more accurately, the woman is creative and observant, and because of this she excels at making the best of any situation handed to her. Not only does she see outside the box, she acts outside of it too. This has allowed her the unique ability to find solutions for some of the most hopeless of scenarios - All thanks to her strong imagination and a hell of a lot of improvising.

Weaknesses:
Control/Comprehension – Ilyanna doesn’t currently have full control over her abilities, nor does she fully comprehend them or what they’re telling her. Some things are easier to understand than others but for the most part she is still decoding things as she goes.

Mislead – Ilyanna grew up in a peculiar family that saw her gifts as an illness and curse. For much of her young life she was lead to believe she was sick or possessed.
Frustration/Inadequacy – Due to the way she was raised and the nature of her abilities, Ilyanna often felt tormented and weak for her inability to overcome – or ‘cure’ – them. Because of this she can sometimes exhibit self-deprecating and even self-destructive behavior.

Confusion – Because one of her abilities allows her to experience memories from outside sources as if she were living them herself, there are many memories she holds that she does not fully understand are not her own. While many feel foreign and are easy to differentiate, some – especially those that happened while she was very young – have left her lost and confused about reality and her own life experiences. This has created certain fracturesand irregularities in the way she perceives the world in comparison to other people and can make her seem out of touch with reality and in serious need of grounding. This can also create some irregularities in her personality; leaving her to worry she may one day lose herself completely. 

History:
To fully understand Ilyanna’s history, you first need to understand a little bit about her family. The Mathieu family wasn’t just your average family with average problems. For many generations the Mathieu’s had participated in the operations of the Acies, even if this was never public knowledge. On the outside they seemed like any typical well-to-do but almost fanatically religious family. They all held jobs, their children went to school, they attended church every Sunday and on every holiday, and were even known to make many generous donations to charities all around the world.

However, tragedy had struck this charitable and pious family. Marqus and Julia Mathieu were blessed with four beautiful children - Two handsome boys named Jack and Percy, and little Ilyanna and Adrianna, twin girls to round the family off as the babies of the group. At first everything was wonderful. The two boys were showing exceptionally gifted in both sport and mind, and while their little sisters also showed great promise for what their parents liked to call their ‘school career’, neither girl would make it past their second year in Elementary.

The police and newspapers would call it ‘A Horrible and Tragic Accident’, but Ilyanna knew the truth – or so she thought. To this day she still remembers the events of that day like they’d happened just yesterday. One minute she and Adrianna were playing hide and seek with the kids next door and the next thing she knew she watched her twin, her other half, just walk out into oncoming traffic. Something sparked inside of her that day, as she clung to her dying little sister in the middle of the blood smattered street. Images rushed before her eyes. No… These weren’t just images. It was as if she were reliving her entire short lived life with every withering breath that wheezed past Adrianna’s lips.

Perhaps it was the trauma of the incident that triggered it in her, but one way or another the last thing she remembered was the gut-wrenching pain that wracked through her frail little body as she watched fat tears roll down her sobbing sister’s mirror-like face in a blur – or so she thought. A week later she awoke in a hospital bed and would later find out that she had somehow fallen into a comatose state. Unfortunately her sister died before the paramedics even made it to the scene.

The family was all but shattered by the loss, but it would only be the beginning of their troubles. Something had awoken inside Ilyanna and it was wreaking havoc on her young mind, while horrifying her parents in the process. To them, dots had been connected and everything that had happened to the two girls suddenly made sense – obviously they’d been cursed by their enemies! They couldn’t let the Acies organization find out.. Theyd just lost one daughter, they didn’t need to lose two, but they would try everything they could to cure her of this ‘disease’ she’d been afflicted.

Their attempts to save their last daughter took them all over the world. They tried everything from special teas to exorcisms.  Ilyanna spent her childhood either cooped up inside the house, constantly traveling from ‘voodoo doctor’ to psychiatrist to psychiatric ward in every corner of the world that could even remotely promise results before her parents finally gave up and decided to just keep her confined to the house until they could figure something out.

Ilyanna wasn’t one to remain locked up, however. It wasn’t long before she was sneaking out the window of her room like just about any teen would at her age. It took her parents many years to figure this out too.

Political Views/Affiliations: While Ilyanna is not personally affiliated with anyone, her family has been among the ranks of the Acies for several generations now.

Personality/Motivations: While Ilyanna constantly lives fearful of her next ‘episode’, she is an adventurer at heart. Kept cooped up and hidden away for most of her childhood, Ilyanna has an extreme thirst for freedom and exploration. Ilyanna is a shackled woman under the guise of a free spirit. Growing up in a family thriving off tradition, tradition, tradition and rules, rules, rules; she survives by creating some unconventional traditions and rules of her own. When she isn’t locked away from the world she’s either out at play or caught up in some mischief. Ilyanna loves to laugh and smile, and in so loves just about anything that helps her accomplish this. Because of this the young woman has one rule she must always satisfy – she must laugh at least once every single day, no matter the circumstances.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual, Monogamous, Demisexual. While it doesn’t have to start out this way at all, I would prefer some sort of romance to eventually develop between Ilyanna and her partner. Ilyanna is a virgin, mostly because she is nervous about human contact and her abilities, but also because of some questionable memories she has that may or may not be from her own past.
O&Os
Yes Please:Romance, Dubious Consent, Non-con, biting, rough sex, orgasm control, dominant men, man handling, marking, vanilla, pinning, throat grasping, forced submission, slow and passionate sex, etc, etc. (Please see On and offs link for more)

RP Thoughts/Plans/Requests: Looking for connections and at least one romantic potential.

She lies. Amarlo is terrible to write with, hates people and will spend 90% of your time complaining about how unappreciated she feels and that you're not basking in her glory.

This is all a lie and she's going to kill me elsewhere -Flees-

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on April 26, 2016, 02:38:55 PM
She lies. Amarlo is terrible to write with, hates people and will spend 90% of your time complaining about how unappreciated she feels and that you're not basking in her glory.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON YOUR KNEES WORSHIPING ME, HERETIC?!

er...o-o

-coughs- Ahrm >> Lies....

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RampantDesires

On a not unrelated note, when you're character is approved please feel free to post them HERE

I want you guys to feel free to edit your sheets along the way, especially the whole RP thoughts and connections section. (Also I hate it when I submit a sheet and there is like a typo or phrasing problems that I didn't catch, but now someone else has posted it and Blargh I'm going to look like an obsessive jerk if I ask them to make multiple edits :P but it is going to bother me THE WHOLE GAME if I don't soo... ) While clarification and format edits are totally fine if you're going to make any major changes, especially to their powers or history, I'd appreciate a heads up first just to make sure we're still on the same page.

Now that more characters are heading up to the finish line I'm going to go ahead and set up the OOC tonight so we can do more chit chatty specific plotting there.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amarlo on April 26, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

Ilyanna Mathieu

Powers:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

History:

O&Os

Quote from: Wispyr on April 26, 2016, 02:38:55 PM

Pot meet kettle.  =P

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

RampantDesires

OOC is ready :D

I think I have like ... two more PMs that need to be sorted out, but quite a few people seem to be well on their way to character finishing.  Bring on the plotting and planning.  I'll get thread descriptions up ... soon, tomorrow maybe depending on how my coffee stores hold out, but actual in game posting won't begin until likely this weekend if not a little later.  I'd like to have at least six finished characters (mine only count as one :P) before we start taking things IC just to help preserve initial posting momentum a bit. 

I'll be either putting up or sending out to your PM box a mini .. questionnaire as well designed to see what kinds of scenes you're interested in writing with your characters just to see where some of the initial story explorations should go.  Feel free to put up requests, not just for your character but things you think would be cool to see in the game.  It helps provide inspiration for me, other writers in the group, and potential players.

Example:
  From a story standpoint I could use someone who to serve as almost a ... Fae Cerebro? Not really an oracle persay, but someone who can sense and identify the Fae touched scattered out there in the world (personally I like the thought of them being Half Blooded themselves, in the middle of both worlds). I've tried to think of other fun and interesting ways to do this, but none of them really work out as well as this one.  Perhaps they can even identify blood lines and give us some more random character ties down the road once the game is started?  I thought about making it a power that everyone has, but ... eh, felt weak to me.  It could also be a relic type item that someone is in charge of, but it do want it to feature substantially for the character and not just be a footnote to all their other powers.

Amarlo

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 26, 2016, 10:36:25 PM
Example:  From a story standpoint I could use someone who to serve as almost a ... Fae Cerebro? Not really an oracle persay, but someone who can sense and identify the Fae touched scattered out there in the world (personally I like the thought of them being Half Blooded themselves, in the middle of both worlds). I've tried to think of other fun and interesting ways to do this, but none of them really work out as well as this one.  Perhaps they can even identify blood lines and give us some more random character ties down the road once the game is started?  I thought about making it a power that everyone has, but ... eh, felt weak to me.  It could also be a relic type item that someone is in charge of, but it do want it to feature substantially for the character and not just be a footnote to all their other powers.

I know this was only supposed to be an example, but I found it really interesting. Perhaps it's something that can only be used by a regular human? Maybe it's something that rejects magical beings? Like in their hands it's nothing more than a typical ____ but in the hands of a regular human they can use it to see the last scene where someone used one of their abilities? That way it couldn't be to op to where it can just find someone at a drop of a hat and aa bit of a challenge to tracking them past that initial scene. It'd be something fiercely protected by the fae, especially with the human threat and the fact it can probably be used to track down regular Sidhe too. So this human is possibly plucked from earth at birth and raised for the role? I wouldn't really suggest letting it be a pc, honestly x3  But that's just my opinion.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RampantDesires

Ooo I do like the human requirement angle too *ponders*

While I do get the reservation about it being a PC I'm somewhat trying to limit the GM controlled aspects of this group. There WILL be GM posts and guidance along the way, but I'm happy to let others steer from time to time. I want players to feel like they're not just participating in but are actively shaping and integral to the story.  Anyone taking on a role like this would have to sign off on some basic things like accepted use of character 'off camera' especially during those times if/when their activity drops off (we all need a break from time to time :P) plus writing the same exact thing (finding a new Fae Touched) over and over will likely get boring, but if they're ever looking for character interaction it's right there waiting to be picked up again. 

Having it be a relic and not an inborn power also means that if the character left the group we could whip up an NPC replacement or recruit another to fill the slot fairly easily.  Maybe some kind of divination bowl and/or dowsing compass? I dunno, lots of options!

Also everyone please feel free to chat in the OOC, approved, working on a character, still just thinking about it, whatever.  The more the merrier.

Amarlo

I understand your point on the pc vrs to much gm control issue, but I'd imagine that playing such a character as one of their mains wouldn't prove to exciting. I wouldn't imagine whatever Fae faction that has them would be willing to let them wander about freely. I imagined that they would be able to scry for more than just Fae touched but actual Fae as well, especially if it's based on the last use of magical abilities. So with that in mind, my thoughts were that this character would be heavily controlled and under lock and key to keep them both as safe as possible and as unpolluted as possible. The worry that this human's thoughts could be tampered with could be a very real threat!

But again, that's just where my imagination took me :P

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RampantDesires

Boo I'm a slacker face and haven't made the game links list yet O.o Grated there aren't many of them yet, but it sucks to have to track them down.  They'll be spoilered at the top of every thread for convince.

So far we have:

Recruitment Thread
Game Info and Characters
OOC

Amarlo

We need more people! C'mon, you know you wanna joooiiiinnn! -Magically tempts the viewer with whatever they desire~~-  O:)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Intimate Ink

Expressing interest, and am currently working on a proposed Sidhe character with Charlélie Colas as a faceclaim.  Will work with Amarlo (whom invited me) and the GM on the details of the concept and integration.

Wispyr

Quote from: Intimate Ink on April 28, 2016, 10:26:27 PM
Expressing interest, and am currently working on a proposed Sidhe character with Charlélie Colas as a faceclaim.  Will work with Amarlo (whom invited me) and the GM on the details of the concept and integration.
I'm starting to think that you're follow me. :P

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on April 28, 2016, 10:30:54 PM
I'm starting to think that you're follow me. :P

Bitch, he's following me. Just like you followed me into this game!  8-)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Amarlo on April 28, 2016, 10:31:50 PM
Bitch, he's following me. Just like you followed me into this game!  8-)
You follow me... He follows you... My statement applies.

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Wispyr on April 28, 2016, 10:32:46 PM

Don't listen to him Amarlo, he's just jelly that I said I was working out connections with you and not him!  *nods sagely*

Elysian Radiance

Isn't that all a good thing though? Moar following means moar players!

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on April 28, 2016, 10:32:46 PM

But you followed me... >.>

Quote from: Intimate Ink on April 28, 2016, 10:36:38 PM
Don't listen to him Amarlo, he's just jelly that I said I was working out connections with you and not him!  *nods sagely*

Oh, he's totally jelly. -Secret handshake-  O8)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RampantDesires

But seriously, welcome to the group Intimate Ink.  Before you work up a full character proposal maybe run the concept by me first just to make sure there's no issue (nothing sucks more than putting a ton of work into a character only to hear that someone else is working up the same idea :-()  I look forward to seeing your ideas!

On a not unrelated note I'm behind on PMs but getting there.  The next wave of new characters should be going up in the approved thread soon!

Intimate Ink

Impossible!  My concept for Idis Evequist the Valkyrie is completely original!  And if it's not, then whoever claimed it first clearly is copying me!

(Now that I am done irritating Wispyr in return for his cold, cold accusations... yes, absolutely I will be getting some nods of approval for you before I advance too far.)

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on April 28, 2016, 10:52:20 PM
Impossible!  My concept for Idis Evequist the Valkyrie is completely original!  And if it's not, then whoever claimed it first clearly is copying me!

(Now that I am done irritating Wispyr in return for his cold, cold accusations... yes, absolutely I will be getting some nods of approval for you before I advance too far.)
... xD I <3 you so much.

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 28, 2016, 10:38:21 PM

She said I'm preeeettyyyy -flutters lashes-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies