Secret desires (F looking for M or F)

Started by Secretdesires, January 10, 2012, 11:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretdesires

A few of my Secret Desires.

I’m going to keep this fairly short as I want to limit the number Role Plays in which I’m involved. Previously I’ve had so many RPs running that I’ve had to rush my posts and I feel that it’s unfair on my partner if I’m unable to give 100%.

So here goes.

First and foremost I need a story. If you’re only interested in having your wicked way with me then please don’t respond to this invitation. However, if you’re interested in spinning a really good yarn that is very likely to include having your wicked way with me, then please read on.

I’m submissive by nature and although I’ve tried dominant roles, I seem to lack the authority to pull them off successfully. These suggestions are not simply a description of a RP but are intended to fire your imagination. If you’re inspired – please get in touch and tell me in which direction you see the story going.

The Prize Taken
(M or F required - though I do feel a female partner would add an interesting twist)

My husband and I have never been to Vegas before and while my husband plays roulette in the main room, I’ve managed to bluff my way into a backroom poker game. I’m almost out of chips and my husband will likely kill me for losing almost all of our money in one night. However, one of the players suggests an unusual solution $5000 against a week out of my life on one more hand of cards. If I lose I will belong to her body and soul, but will still get the money.

I’m more than a little insulted and protest vehemently, but it’s a simple choice.

I choose to play and she quickly writes a contract, handing me the cash in payment.

Of course, I lose.

Who are you?
What is your goal?
Should I have read the small print?
What is the real prize in this game?

Please PM me with the answer to the above questions, but bear in mind I’m looking for more than a simple series of sexual activities, you’ll need to seduce me and pervert me as well as abuse me.

The musical Box Taken
(M or F partner required)

I’m happily married to the man of my dreams, though in recent months our once insatiable love life has become stale and infrequent. One day while out shopping I find an old musical box in an antique shop and instantly fall in love with it. I bring it home and place it on our coffee table, drop inside a few sticks of incense and our front door key for safety.

One morning I awake to find that my husband has already left for work (possibly abroad for a few days). I open the box to retrieve the door key and their inside I find . . .

Tell me what I found I found within the box and where it will lead me.

Honeysuckle wood Taken
(M or F or . . . . required)

On a small dry hill in the heart of wet moorland stands a small copse of gnarled and twisted trees. Though clearly visible from all sides the only approach to this mystical wood is through the mire that surrounds it like a vast moat about a keep. I took off my boots, rolled up my jeans and waded through the shallow swamp. The land slurped and sucked at my feet, while damson and dragonflies chased around clumps of horse grass and over stagnant pools. At last the ground began to rise and marsh gave way to lush grass as I climbed towards the trees.

The early evening sun was smiling warmly and I lay on my back to enjoy its kiss. The heady scent of honeysuckle drifted from the trees, enveloping me in its languid embrace. I closed my eyes and let the lark song high above lull me into a deep sleep.

Within the shadows of the coppice, curious eyes regarded the sleeping beauty. . .

To whom do the eyes belong?
What will he/she/it do with this sleeping beauty?

If any of these ideas stir your creative juices then please, please PM me.