SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Quote from: Dhi on January 15, 2013, 09:45:08 AM
I had put under Lottie's "interests" interrogation roleplay, which would be a BDSM thing and possibly too strong for the Light category. I should have paid attention to the game rating. I don't know that Lottie will ever have a sex scene, but if she does, it sounds like I should not pursue the BDSM elements. They would not be especially tame.

We could always do them in PM's... er I mean.. yeah.. Stuff like that can be done via PM's with a simple fade to black in the threads.

Josietta

Quote from: Crash on January 15, 2013, 09:33:21 AM
So what you are saying is you want to be wooed. ;)

Question: I did not notice any build/repair or electronics in the skill list.  Can we still take them?  Hard to be a Rigger without them. :)

Take a look at the FAQ section of the wiki.  He put up an answer for skills there i believe.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

I must have missed it.  Lots of info there.  I will re-check.

Update: Question answered.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

About 2/3 the way through with character design in my rigger.  In these rules does rigger control cyberware give a bones to reaction and initiative while rigging?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

LunarSage

There is no Initiative in this game, so that's not an issue.  You can RP that your reactions are sharpened when rigging into a vehicle, though... maybe not like Wired Reflexes sharpened, but sharp nonetheless.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Crash

Kokaine

Was poked by a certain someone regarding this game. I'll admit I'm a little intimidated by all this but if you're still accepting new characters I'll take a more in depth look at the wiki.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LunarSage

Of course you're welcome, Koka!  :-)

If you need any help at all, just ask.

Crash

I just need to finish my background at the moment.  Hopefully I can get that finished and the character submitted tonight.

ebpohmr

Josi suggested I might like to come and have a look at this game. I have been running a Shadowrun game for the past 8 months, so I have been looking forward to getting a chance to play. I've had a quick look through the first few pages of this thread and the wiki - character creation looks pretty straightforward. I guess my next step would be to look and see what existing characters are in the game and find a niche to fill. Is there any chance someone happens to have an idea of what niche's might currently be empty? I do tend to favour social, face-like characters but I am happy to go for a street sam, mage or decker too! Or maybe even combine a couple of the above? Any teams need a replacement member(s)?

Cold Heritage

As a sort of rough, off-the-cuff estimation that may not be totally accurate (I'm not privy to the secret workings of this game), there's only a single Face type character. There's a fair number of magic users (a couple adepts, a couple mage types), and an abundance streets sams, if memory serves.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Josietta

Current Roster:

CharacterArchetypePlayer

Riese     Face     The Glyphstone
El Brujito     Mage     Cyrano Johnson
Shark     Mage     ReijiTabibito
Muerte     Mage     Teranis
Jack     Mage/Shaman     TheVillain
Sis     Mage/Shaman     Niferbelle
Devil     PhysAd     Michael Corvus
Tiger     PhysAd     LunarSage
Nacht     PhysAd     undisclosedtoyou
Wotsit     Rigger/Hacker     Senti
Blacksand     Rigger/Hacker     Dhi
Auger     Rigger/Hacker     TheVillain
ShortStack     Rigger     Josietta
Ume     Street Sam     Kuroneko
Inna     Street Sam     Cold Heritage
MOAB     Street Sam     Bubby
Fury     Street Sam     CurvyKitten
Enigma     Street Sam     CurvyKitten
Fierce     Street Sam     Teranis
Charlie     Street Sam     ArtemisHighmore
Capri     Street Sam     Moraline
Jazz     Street Sam     Ciosa
Darling     Street Sam     Josietta
Desperado     Street Sam     LunarSage
Doc    Street Doc     Ciosa
Samantha     Stripper     LovesReading2

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Note: I may or may not be missing one or two new characters that have been submitted.. >.>

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

ebpohmr

Quote from: Josietta on January 22, 2013, 05:41:56 PM
Note: I may or may not be missing one or two new characters that have been submitted.. >.>

Josi, you are truly a maiden among maidens!

That simplified things enormously for me then: a face I shall be. Not sure what I prefer as a concept - off the top of my head:

The socialite, bored of his mundane social circles, looking to use his charms in more exciting endeavours.
The smooth-talking ganger, looking to buy his way into a more respectable life.
The corporate nobody, looking to build a street rep on the side that he can turn into promotion.
The negotiator, fed up with always making deals for somebody else now wants to be making his own deals.
The failed trid actor, looking to learn some proper street skills so he can relaunch his career.

Ciosa

ebpohmr,

We're always looking for more, and you're welcome to step in.  Several characters are also 'part time' faces, with decent charisma and negotiation skills.

You're welcome to just PM a rough concept to LunarSage and myself, and we can give you a heads-up if there's something similar already in game.

That said, you're also always welcome to create your own niche, too - Loves is playing a perfectly mundane stripper, unwared or magical, and I have a PC street doc.

ebpohmr

Well, it is midnight here and I will shortly be off to bed. I'll definitely think it over some more. I usually go with faces, snipers or intrusion experts, but I certainly won't limit myself to them!

Phaia

wow it has been a long time [college] i last played shadowrun...hated the 6d system loved the world...i am not sure i even know what edition you all are on and have to dig out old charcter concepts

HMMM HMMM!!! ;D

Phaia

LunarSage

Heya ebpohmr!

Heya Phaia!

We're using the 4th ed 2070 setting with our own semi freeform rules.  No dice though.

If either of you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  :-)

Dhi

We are having an awesome time and you should join us.

Also that cast list, wow. More than I realized.

Phaia

i dont think i even have any of the books anymore...old boyfriend had them at the time

hmm let me see what i can come up with

Phaia

LunarSage

You don't need the books.  Everything you need is right here on our WIKI.  ;D

Ciosa

Phaia

I have an idea... based on what I have read already she would be close to the spook archetype...a mixture of old school b&E with all the new stuff needed...elegent but also able to blend into most any setting...lol even a corp orgy[though that may even make her a bit tense...at first]... probally an elf...[i have some ver nice elf pictures including nudes]  though i have always prefer the old school elf size of around 5' not the tall model types in shadowrun but i can make that work!!

Phaia

Josietta

I'm wondering if i should further detail that list with what people actually do or not....

I know that dis is playing a spy/ninja/B&E expert Phys Ad Elf.. but she's the only one I know of doing that.

Some of our street sams are sharp shooters or fast guns... might help if i add that in?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Moraline

I don't even know what I'm called. I have a lot of skill in weapons and unarmed combat, plus I got a big ol' sniper rifle. I put my profession as Street Sam (Sniper)