Watch Dogs and Sherlock Holmes

Started by Chrisking777, August 13, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisking777

So I use to watch elementary with Sherlock in New York and i loved the concept of Watch Dogs and was thinking of doing a sorta crossover i'm looking for someone to play their own version of Sherlock and possibly Joan Watson. i would be my oc hacker named Aura.

i don't have much in the way of plot but maybe Jamie Moriarty come back eventually and Aura has to team up with Sherlock as Blume is stating to make a case for the ctos system to be installed in new york city. any thoughts or ideas are welcome

thanks           

Nina Celenia

So if you wouldn't mind I would be open to playing either Watson or, being the sadist that I am, I think I would also very much enjoy to be Moriarty. If you're open for more than one ''other'' that is.
My Story IdeasIt's only good if it feels wrong...My Ons and My Offs

Alpheta

I'd probably be down for a Sherlock or a Moriarty. I'd be fine with either. However, I'd be very torn between the different depictions of the two shows and the books on these characters.

I know very, very little about watch dogs but I love hacking. I think it would be cool to have a detective involved. I don't know who Blume is, but in order to combine the two I'm kind of thinking about Elliott from Mr. Robot. Not the character necessarily, but how most of the work doesn't actually go into hacking, but figuring out what's happening in the chaos. I miss that show.

Chrisking777

Blume is the company behind the ctos thinking maybe morarity is trying to manipulate the system to her advantage.

great we have our Sherlock and Watson. Moriarty is kinda the main antagonist along with Blume so yeah.

so any ideas on starting? thinking maybe Aura helps Sherlock crack a case where aura is being framed?       

Alpheta

Oh that'd be interesting. Maybe it starts off seeming like a simple enough case that just falls down a rabbit hole of moriarty. Yeah, If I'm the Sherlock, it'd be pretty lame to be the Moriarty. Chris, do you plan to be, or should we wait on a fourth, or Nina?

Case details and such, will it be an improv as we go type of thing?

Nina Celenia

Quote from: Chrisking777 on August 13, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
thinking maybe Aura helps Sherlock crack a case where aura is being framed?     
Yes that seems very Sherlock-y to me. Sherlock being like ''No I'll help her'' and Watson being like ''Isn't she just trying to get someone else framed?'

Alpheta

Quote from: Nina Celenia on August 13, 2017, 10:21:52 AM
''Isn't she just trying to get someone else framed?'[/i]

Oh i didn't even read it like that thats funny. Also, aura helping Sherlock who is technically helping aura. Little cycle here.

Chrisking777

i was thinking of Moriarty being a sorta antagonist so maybe when its revealed she is behind this we can see who want to be Moriarty tho i prefer we all control her to some extent .

yea or if you two have ideas I'm open to them but mostly think a guy get murdered and a hard drive of information get stolen at a place aura hit just hours before the murder took place. thoughts?     

Alpheta

I'm down for that. They would probably have to go and get it back.

I like this plan for the future, maybe we can discuss it more when the time comes and we know each other a little better, and each other's preferences.

Nina Celenia

Yeah, cool. Sounds like a plan to me as well  :-)

Alpheta

(Eyy Nina, congrats on getting approved)

I just thought I'd ask when we'd start? I'm normally comfortable just jumping in with a starter myself, but I was thinking I'd let one of you guys, probably Chris take the lead?

Nina Celenia

Thanks, Alpheta. I'm really really happy with it :-) . Two of the players in my D&D campaign are members here as well and when I woke up one of them has messaged me that I had been approved, so so happy :-D

So yes, if it was up to me we certainly could start but I'm not quite sure in what order we will post. I think the most logical would be:

Aura (Chris)
Sherlock (Alpheta)
Watson (me)

Do you both agree ? If so I think Chris should indeed take the lead ;-)

Chrisking777

ok that i can do. where do i put it or should i wait till Alpheta is approved too?

Alpheta

I approve of this plan!
I think the Non-Adult Roleplays? Since I'm still unapproved. If that's not the area you want it in, though, we could start it here, then Copy-paste to a new thread if (I hope when) I am approved.

I got approved! Yay! Still I'm not very familiar with where everything should go, yet. Idk if Groups always means big groups, or if 1x1 can't be 1x1x1 or what. Nina? Thoughts?

Nina Celenia

Yay alpheta you got approved as well! Congratulations!

So I think anything more than one on one would be a group. And then this would be small group.

So now we're all approved it can be started wherever Chris think it's most appropriate.

Chrisking777

ok ill see about getting a post up this weekend or friday.