Ghosts, and how to live with one.

Started by King Serperior, May 19, 2013, 06:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Well.....this place is a little....dead.  Which is perfect for a short-term RP that I would like to try to pass some the time that I seem to have too much of.

The basics of this RP is that a college student moves into a dorm that was said to have been where someone commited suicide.  The student shrugs off the warnings that strange things happen around there and moves in anyway.  Inside, he finds that there actually is a ghost and that only the student can see/hear.  This leads to the student trying to cross the ghost over while also helping the ghost find closure.

So, any takers for a short RP?  By short, I mean pretty short.  This Roleplay idea is less than half of what I would be asking on the other side, so I had to cut a ton of my idea out.  This means I need a lot of help to fill the gaps with non-adult ideas. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ariel

Hey, KS. :-)

This idea interests me. I think I'd be up to playing the ghost girl and thinking up a tragic history leading up to her suicide would be great. I like tragedies. ^-^

As for the roleplay, if you do get approved, it can either be moved to an adult forum, should you choose for it to progress toward sexual interactions of any kind, or it can stay here. There is also a Non- Adult roleplaying forum that is private, for approved members only.

I'm one for commitment, and this idea does seem rather nice, so if you would like to continue on with it until it naturally comes to an end, then that would be great. I know you're excited to jump straight into the smut, but it's still nice to have a story that doesn't contain that for the longest time. Anyways, here's to hoping you'll decide to continue the game with me regardless of approval and/or sex.

So, will you have me?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

King Serperior

Quote from: Uprising on May 20, 2013, 12:43:51 AM
Hey, KS. :-)

This idea interests me. I think I'd be up to playing the ghost girl and thinking up a tragic history leading up to her suicide would be great. I like tragedies. ^-^

As for the roleplay, if you do get approved, it can either be moved to an adult forum, should you choose for it to progress toward sexual interactions of any kind, or it can stay here. There is also a Non- Adult roleplaying forum that is private, for approved members only.

I'm one for commitment, and this idea does seem rather nice, so if you would like to continue on with it until it naturally comes to an end, then that would be great. I know you're excited to jump straight into the smut, but it's still nice to have a story that doesn't contain that for the longest time. Anyways, here's to hoping you'll decide to continue the game with me regardless of approval and/or sex.

So, will you have me?
Cool!  I'll have you as an RP partner for this until this finishes.  I'm thinking that this should be a fairly casual level RP, maybe 1-2 paragraphs a post. 
P.S.  You are correct that I am a little eager to hop into the smut RPs.  Other sites look down on it, so my experience is lacking in that regard.

Anyway, I am ready to begin.  We'll just make a tiny CS in our first posts (by tiny I mean name, age (or age you were when you died), and apearance.  I'll go place the start up now.  Thanks for thinking this is a good idea  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Sorry for the double post, but I would like to say that with Uprising now filling the need for a partner in this RP, this request is closed.

Uprising, here is the link to the main thread.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace