Legend of Zelda (M/M ideas) - Looking for some villains!

Started by Mimiko, October 13, 2012, 11:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimiko

With all the downtime in the last few months, I'm looking for a game or two to pass the time, and why not my favorite setting?

Ideally, I'm looking for a short-term game to play Link encountering any creature or being that you would enjoy playing.

Some of my own favorites would be:
Ganondorf/Calamity - This could be in the form of a slime monster, tentacles, maybe a deeper plot where contact with Link brings memories and sense of self back to that icky goop all over Hyrule. Alternatively, we could also have a reincarnated Ganondorf separate from the Calamity.  There's lots of options here, so we can pretty much go any direction with this.

Any monster/Yiga clan: Pretty much just a short smutty romp, but bring me your ideas! We could involve bondage or gangbangs here, with Link being caught by a group of enemies, or maybe even just one lone character finds him while he's out camping or wandering the wilds, and overpowers him while his weapon is out of reach.

Gerudo Town: I absolutely love the Gerudo, so I would prefer this played more light-hearted and consenting on all sides. Maybe Link gets caught while on one of his disguised trips into Gerudo, and instead of being kicked out immediately, he could be drafted into one of the Voe classes for a visual aide, or taken to Greta's secret shop to test out some new merchandise she just got in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always looking for a tentacle to play with~
Now playing on Discord - PM me for info!

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

First things first!
My Guidelines!
  • No Underage! All characters will always be a minimum of 18 years old, usually older!
  • I'm a lesbian who loves playing M/M games the best, but I am willing to try other gender/sex combinations. Please come to me with an open mind, and I'll give you the same courtesy.
  • I don't put limits or requirements on post size/length, but I do ask that they give me enough to work with and interact with my character.
  • I will play on Forums, IM, Discord, maybe others. Just message me and ask!
  • 90% of the time I will be in the mood for a more submissive/bottom character. I will say specifically if I'm in the mood to play a more dominant character, but please PLEASE don't assume I'll automatically do that sort of role. My characters can be more spirited, but I'm not usually in the mood to dominate other characters.
My Favorites!
  • Creativity!
  • Male/Male pairings
  • Tentacles!
  • Bondage or Gags
  • Forced Submission / Fighting for Dominance
  • Orgasm denial/control

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my post!

I've enjoyed the Legend of Zelda games all the way back to Link to the Past, and in the last few years I've been using that whole universe more and more frequently as a playground for roleplaying.
My most favorite game settings to use for plots are Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and most recently Breath of the Wild (in no particular order). Hyrule Warriors is also prime plotting territory, but of course, the universe is so easily adapted to anything we can imagine that I'm open to creating any kind of setting for us!

I welcome anyone to play, regardless of gender.
I REALLY like to play as a male character (usually Link!) against another male character, but that can be negotiated.
I prefer to play on the submissive side, or at the very most a switch or fight for dominance. 
I'm perfectly happy to do scenes that start out as PWP/sex, and if we end up liking the character dynamic,
we can possibly move on to longer scenes.

Now that we have introductions out of the way, let's move on to the plot ideas! Keep in mind, these are all of course negotiable and only meant as plot seeds to build from. Bolded characters are my preference to play.

Breath of the Wild
I am absolutely in love with Breath of the Wild. And there are so many opportunities for Link to be ravaged by monsters ~ or the multitudes of amazing side characters!! I'll basically play anything here, just let me know!
Favorite Pairings:
*** Monsters/Yiga clan/various enemies x Link - Of course there are hundreds of options here, so let your ideas go wild!
*** Reincarnated Ganondorf x Link - My old standby pairing! I'd be interested in coming up with something here, since poor Gan didn't really get to shine in this game. There's all kinds of possibilities as to how much he remembers and his motivations, and whether he'd actually be a villain in this or not. Depending on how this might be set up, I could possibly play either role. Of course, there's also a 'bad end' possiblity with Link being tentacled with Malice goop....
*** Sidon x Link - Darling fish husband! He's stolen my heart too, and there's tons of opportunity for... um... interesting genitalia, of course! Haven't played a game like this yet, but I'd definitely be interested!

General Setting
Could be in any setting!

• Link vs Ganondorf, Dark Link, Ghirahim, any villain or monster really... Really craving - the more creative, the better!
    End Game, roll credits. Link has lost to his enemy, but they've kept him alive, and now he's their prisoner. What will happen afterwards? This plot can be played as a short one-shot for a fun romp, or the villain can drag it out and take his time twisting the hero into an obedient slave. I will usually play Link in this plot, and he will be hard to tame. He's still got the mind of a hero, and unless his new master can convince him that they're not as bad as he thought, he will resist completely until he's broken. Could bring involve Dub-con, monsters(tentacles<3 ), bondage, some elements of mind control, etc.
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
∆∆∆

• Crossover! - So this is kind of out of my usual, but I wanted to put this up just in case if interest! Plop Link into any setting, throw any character at him, even original characters! I can give it a try!  No knowledge of Zelda-verse is really required for this, is what I'm saying.

I'm open to other ideas as well - Let me know what you've got!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas

Mimiko

Bumping again, pretty much always interested in this game idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ons/Offs & Ideas