News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

You do just fine.  ;)

Maybe you'll come back, Artemis.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

ArtemisHighmore

Did someone call for me?

Kiss might you be willing to stop by and grace me with your beauty?

Angeliqua

I'm sorry, I think I interrupted her on the way here.  I hope you're not too disappointed.

Maybe Kiss will come wandering in now?

Insanityenviesme

Alas, tis but I.. perhaps you'll take a kiss from me?

Angeliqua?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Angeliqua accepts the Insane's kiss happily.

I've returned for your kiss.  Will you return for mine?

Insanityenviesme

Would it be a mere kiss, or might I endeavor to charm something more... inappropriate, Miss Angeliqua...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Angeliqua grins mischievously pretending to think about the offer.

Oh I don't know... perhaps I could be charmed, given the right person, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, then I'm afraid I stand no chance... I'm a very wrong kind of person...

Care to explore a darker path, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Oooo!  Dark paths are very, VERY right paths in my eyes....

... Insanity

Insanityenviesme

Wonderful.. Shall we push off then, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Raises an eyebrow with a smirk. Love to...
...Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

-smirks back-
I do so love enthusiasm in a woman! Dont you, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Phoenixrisen

Maybe she'll come back to let you know.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Angeliqua

Laughs softly, looks like I got beaten to the punch line.

But, I definitely agree that enthusiasm is a wonderful trait.  So when do we leave, Insanity?

Insanityenviesme

I see that my impatience is infectious..

Why is that, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Drat!  I'm busted!

I suppose that you are, yourself, furthering the infectious nature of your impatience, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Ah, and I see that it is my turn to be busted.. So would you demand a price for spreading such vile impatience, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

I'm afraid that I must.  But in order to find out what that price is, you'll simply have to return, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

As requested, I have returned... Name your price, Ange
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

My price is seeing much more of you...often.  It seems that you are addictive as well as infectious, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

A concoction you inspire in me as well, Ange... i wonder what else you intend to inspire.. Care to drop by and tell me?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

I'd love to, but alas, I have to keep my intentions to myself here.  But, I'm certain you can figure them out if you want to...

Surely, you understand why, Insanity.

Insanityenviesme

Even if I do, clarifications wont hurt, will they, Ange?
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Whispers her clarifications quietly into Insanity's ear to avoid causing issues with the PG-13 rule of this thread.

Perhaps I'll see you when I wake up, Insanity?   >:)

Insanityenviesme

-shivers with a lovely mixture of pleasure, anticipation and desire-

You'll see me in your dreams, Ange.. Goodnight...

and now here's Sybl taking over...
Moments of Sanity