You want it, you know you do. Don't deny it. [possible NC]

Started by Ket, February 12, 2009, 10:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Ket wants to play.  Ket has an urge. 

Modern day, in a non-descript town in the middle of breadbasket America.  A place where straight is the norm, and those who identify as anything other move away as soon as humanly possible.  A new girl has moved into town.  She keeps quietly to herself, but as life is in a typical small town, everyone gossips about her and who she might be.  One night, she decides to go out to the only bar around, a rough and tumble honky tonk kind of place.  All eyes are on her when she enters, and one man in particular sets out to take her home that night.  Little does he know what lies ahead.

I will be playing a shemale.  I'm looking for a partner who's character is slightly dominant, as there will be a bit of a power struggle.  However, I don't want someone to just drop to their knees at my character's first command.  The guy is going to be shocked when he finds out the truth.  He's going to be pissed off and seeing red...but somewhere deep inside, he wants it.  And he can't deny himself. 

So...wanna play?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

BigBuckBob

I'm inclined to try this. Seeing as how it is more about surprise and power struggle.

But if you are looking for something more immediate, pass me by. I'm about to head out.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Ket

-squeak-  You changed your name on me!

I'm not looking to start right away.  Most likely not even until Saturday, as I have busy day tomorrow. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

BigBuckBob

I keep having to change it in chat. Easier just to stick with this.

And, in that case, sure. I'll go for it. Mind you I typically avoid male genitaliathis type of RP, so please be gentle.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Ket

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Ket