News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowPup

(Oh gosh I love being called good girl so much! XD Actual response would be 'mhmm mhm mhmm mhmmm' :P)

I like being good

Novak

Keaira

What about me, hmmm?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Novak

WillowPup

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Novak

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Novak

WillowPup

Sweet, Naughty- it's good!

Novak

WillowPup

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

WillowPup

I'd like to explore

(Have to go out for about 40 minutes or so to drop in an assignment at uni *sighs* 40 minute trip to drop a piece of paper off... yay. Haha Don't get up to too much mischief without me! :P)

Keaira

Come and explore me.
Oh's and No's

Novak

Let's explore her together.

Keaira

Explore me all night
Oh's and No's

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

WillowPup

Hands make more fun!

Keaira

There's hands... or tongue
Oh's and No's

GentleMstr

Tongue licks you nicely

Ok with random PMs

WillowPup

Tongues can go deep!  ;)

GentleMstr

And flick under "hoods'

Ok with random PMs