[MUL] Lavaske's Ideas (including a Shadowrun request!) [M seeking F]

Started by Lavaske, October 12, 2008, 02:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavaske

Lavaske’s List of Wanted Roleplays:

Note: If you want to RP, please PM me.  Otherwise I might not see that you're interested until it's too late!  D:

1.   The Mad Scientist
[Light] or [EX] Depending on the inventions
Kinks:  Ageplay, Toys, Sci-Fi, Tentacles, etc.

In the middle of an island, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a mad doctor performs a number of crazed expiriments.  Tired of doomsday devices, hovercars and jetpacks, he has turned his attention to projects of an incredibly kinky nature.

The roleplay would involve the Doctor, and his lovely young assistant, either fresh out of college, or visiting on an internship, who has just arrived on the island, with no idea what to expect.

2.   Dungeons of Lust

[EX]
Kinks: Vampires, Were-Creatures, Tentacles, Fey, Fantasy, Adventure, etc.  Anything you want and can think of.

Long years ago, a group of altogether too prudish knights locked away a powerful demon in a vault, miles beneath the surface of the earth.  Lust, a hermaphroditic incarnation of all things kinky, has been awaiting his/her escape.  Despite her entrapment, she still maintains much of her powers, and over the years she has managed to corrupt the guardians of the dungeon, and all those entering it to their will.
This would be your standard dungeon crawl, plus lots and lots of sexy encounters.  Anything kinky you’ve wanted to try with Fantasy is just waiting for you here.

I need a partner here who can take on several characters, and help contribute to the construction of the dungeon itself (occasionally playing a monster, or describing a room or a trab).  This has lots of room for fun!

3. High Tech, and Low Life

I've just recently discovered the amazingness that is Shadowrun.  I've yet to actually play a game of this, but I do plan on running a campaign for my fellow college nerds, come this fall.  In the mean time, I would desperately like to do a roleplay with it.

I've started reading into the world, and I think it would be really fun to incorporate this whole idea of high tech and low life into a roleplay here on E!  If anybody would be willing to satisfy this crave, I would be delighted!  Thanks!

4.   Second Circle

Leonard, a young necromancer, has accidentally transported himself into Hell, and has just arrived in the second circle (Lust), where he is suddenly introduced into the politics of hell.

As it stands, this is a really bare-bones plot, but it has room to be expanded.  If this interests anybody, let me know.

5.  The End
[EX]
Kinks:  Ageplay, Radio-active tentacle beasts (if wanted), rape, submission, etc.

It's been only twenty years since the bombs fell, and the world is a bleak, bleak place.  Your character would be trying to survive in this horrible post-apocalypse, when she encounters either an honest man- or a few dangerous characters (your choice).  It's a really simple beginning premise, but I really love the idea of the wastelands of the post-apocalypse.  We can work out how the world ended and why later on, (my head is fuzzy right now), but I'd really like to do this RP.

AmberMK

I think I could have a lot of fun with the first one.  Could play a young, pretty thing that has a sex drive through the roof, had a rather violent temper when she doesn't get her way, and is known to shapeshift into forms that are really hard to catch.  She's also really strong, but equally naive, since she's essentially a newborn.  Can she be useful?  Depends on what her master wants to use her for, and how crafty he is with her.

Huntress

jouzinka

Absolutely lovin' Budding Passion. ;D I'll send you a PM immediately.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Milanthe

Hm, I like an aspect of this idea...  But perhaps you might like an idea or two of mine, take a look at Sweet Seduction, my idea thread.  If you don't like, it's ok.  If you do, send me a PM. ^.^
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Lavaske

Added Post-Apocolyptica as a RP style that I'm looking to enjoy.

Lindra

Vampire cult sounds like it could be really fun. :)  Check out my O&O's and PM me if you wish.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

playfullchick76

the post apocalyptic one interests me. Ive seen mad max 2 and 3, resident evil extinction, i am legent, omega man and a lot of others.I could play it out with you, if you wanted.

Lavaske

MMk, everything's still open, but I'm really desperate for that Post-Apocolyptic RP.

playfullchick76

id like to play out the post apocolypta one with you, zombocolypse.ive seen a lot of zombie movies.

Saku

I PMed you about the Post Apocolyptic/Renegade Superhero combined plot :) Go check your Inbox! ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Lavaske

Completely redid it.  Two brand new ideas, that I desperately want to try.

LittleMonster

The Mad Scientist one has piqued my interest. I'll shoot you a PM. :]