Time for a change! [M/M]

Started by Desan, July 30, 2009, 06:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

*laughs*

I saw it and thought it was just Desan being perverse in some way.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Haibane

You know, Des, you could always start multiple 1-on-1 games. I mean, there's no law against it.

Sorry. I'm just hot for boy-boy action, don't mind me *fans self with spare copy of QX Magazine*

Saku

Quote from: Haibane on August 02, 2009, 05:33:13 AM
You know, Des, you could always start multiple 1-on-1 games. I mean, there's no law against it.

Sorry. I'm just hot for boy-boy action, don't mind me *fans self with spare copy of QX Magazine*

Oh yes. I agree with Haibane! *jumps up and down*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Nico

~eyes Haibane and snickers~ Ah yes, QX ~smiles knowingly~ ;(

GrinningHound

Desan

True! Though I'd rather keep the load of my games on the light side for now. :)

Hah, now I know what your kryptonite is *chuckles*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.