What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Anjelita

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Obsidian Isolabella

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Anjelita

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

EmyKat

My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

AmberStarfire

Skye

The song that plays, the moment Morty's mind is BLOWN
at burying his dead self from an alternate stream of existence.
(Rick and Morty!)

http://youtu.be/-gmd1HVGBzk?list=PLw1Vvuhqc1B4WZ9KcKkzJSdwghY78TpVy
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

abandoneddolly

http://youtu.be/hhSA9H9Iaqw

this because it fits this werewolf guy I'm working on to a tee
so now I'm obsessed with the song.