News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

cancelled, please unsticky

Started by RedPhoenix, February 28, 2016, 12:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

cancelled, sorry
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Galactic Druid

You need a new abbreviation, I've cornered the market on RP.  :P
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

RedPhoenix

yugi006

RedPhoenix

Yay! And don't worry, it will be nearly impossible for you to die before making a post this time around! :)

Silence

I had no idea that E had mafia games!

Definitely interested in your april game Phoenix :)

RedPhoenix

King Serperior

I may not be able to get the April edition due to my current gameload, but I am interested in future games run by you, Red.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RedPhoenix

Mintprincess

Throwing in my interest because the last one you did was awesome!  And Perse's shoudl be over then since we're doing one at a time yes?

RedPhoenix

Yeah, I will be pretty busy the last week of March so I don't want to start until after that, but basically if Perse's is done and nothing else big is happening this will run then. :)

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Mintprincess

RedPhoenix

Yes of course!! Welcome!!!

So for anyone wondering next week is going to be super busy at work but the week after I will see where we are with other games and whether this one can start and probably put out a more snazzy preview to pull people in. :)

RedPhoenix

Blythe

Put me down as interested for the that possible April Time Travel game, please?

RedPhoenix

Madame Professor

I'd like a bit more information before I fully commit. I've had a problem lately with games moving for too quickly for me (life sucks sometimes) and I don't sign up and then not be able to participate.

So I'm tentatively interested?
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

RedPhoenix

Here is what I am thinking

Day phase.
24 hours minimum 
After that deadline in 48 hours

Night phase
48 hours

So basically the day phase will be at least a full day (even if majority is reached the lynch won't trigger until the end of this safe phase). After that will be the phase where majority lynch ends the day instantly but otherwise is at least two more days. Any adjustment made for the deadline will round this time up.

After that players will have 48 hours to get their night actions in.

I am up for changing this (and any other rules really) before the game starts.

Remiel

can we make the day phase 48 hours minimum, with an additional 24 if there's a deadlock?

Other than that, I'm good.

RedPhoenix

King Serperior

Well, I think I'll sit the April edition out.  Two Mafia games plus Codenames round 2 has kind of burned me out.  I'll see if I can catch the next round that Red starts up.  <3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Blythe

Quote from: Remiel on March 24, 2016, 01:35:29 PM
can we make the day phase 48 hours minimum, with an additional 24 if there's a deadlock?

These are things I'd also like, if possible.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: King Serperior on March 24, 2016, 02:01:16 PM
Well, I think I'll sit the April edition out.  Two Mafia games plus Codenames round 2 has kind of burned me out.  I'll see if I can catch the next round that Red starts up.  <3

I was actually going to ask if you felt like waiting an extra week. I could use cool down period between my games as wekl, but I don't necessarily want to jump ship, either.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!