How to indulge and excite a Soumis (F for M, mostly non-con and BDSM)

Started by Soumis, August 17, 2014, 01:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soumis

My name is Soumis, and I'm looking for one or two roleplays to occupy my time. I really enjoy writing a story with someone, as there are so many interesting twists and turns that the story can take. I try to do a post a day and aim for a couple of paragraphs for each post.

Here I'm going to list a couple of different ideas that I've been playing with. Of course, everything that's here is up for discussion. If anything interests you, please don't be afraid to shoot me a PM so we can hash out an idea. I love tweaking ideas and enjoying creating a story that interests both of us. This thread will be something I'll continue to update with new ideas as they come along.

As far as what I'm looking for, I like a lot of different kinds of things, and I'll try anything once. Life is too short to avoid new experiences. I have a list of O/o's in my signature, but if you don't see something and want to know if I'd be down, ask. This goes for stories as well; if nothing here piques your interest but you think you have something I'd like, let me know!

Please, pretty please, don't post here! Send me a PM instead and I also have a Discord if that's easier! Talking in private is always so much more interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Soumis

Mythology

To me, there has always been something so incredible about mythology. As a child and even today as an adult I eat up stories, no matter the origin. The amount of creativity and imagination it took to spin a tale to explain why the sun rose and fell, or why flowers bloomed in the spring time is incredible. Then to think that these stories have survived hundreds of years, passed initially by word of mouth... It's awe inspiring. Today these stories are still so enthralling and I absolutely adore putting a spin on these classic tales that is all our own. Here's a couple of ideas for you to skim through, but if you have something that you're dying to play please shoot me a line!

Forged From Revenge: He was not destined for the same greatness as his brothers and sisters. From birth, Hephaestus had always been the least, the ugliest, the deformed one cast out from Mount Olympus. The ugly duckling of a perfect, golden family. Content with his forge and his solitude, he spent his days creating beautiful, deadly things from the fires of his forge. He'd been forced to take a wife who didn't want him, the cruelest joke he had ever seen. Paired with Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, who spent her days in bed with Ares despite their marriage.

But that would be ending soon. He had a plan that would trap the two of them in bed together, an open target for the laughs and ridicule that accompanied such a compromising position. She was his wife, damnit, and one way or another she'd be coming home with him. Finally, she'd be his. Hephaestus had a whole forge at his disposal that said she'd be playing the part of his wife, whether she liked it or not.

Looking for: Someone to play the part of Hephaestus, a Dom M in this story to my Aphrodite. There are so many different ways we can take this story! Does Ares show up to rescue his lady love? Does Aphrodite eventually acquiesce, or does she fight him tooth and nail? Maybe she has a few of her own tricks up her sleeves, we can figure all that out together!

Combing the World Over: The age of old tale of Persephone and Hades has always been a favorite of mine. A beautiful woman kidnapped and forced into marriage/love in the underworld... What's not to love? That being said, I think switching it up a bit may be fun.

Hades needs a wife, but more than that he needs a queen. Ruling the underworld is getting more difficult and taxing, and another set of eyes would be much appreciated. There's been nymphs and even a mortal or two who have warmed his bed, but he needs a partner, not entertainment. Zeus never played matchmaker before, but being able to see how much Hades workload is weighing on him, he somehow got Demeter to agree to part with her daughter. The only problem is, no one has told Persephone.

For eons the Goddess of Spring has enjoyed a life of little responsibility. Making flowers bloom and curl towards her fingers was a neat party trick, but didn't hold much sway on Olympus. She had spent decades fitting in with mortals and watching their trials and tribulations. They were a fascinating breed and she enjoyed her time amongst them greatly. It drove her mother insane, but she was able to make her own choices, Demeter be damned.

Until she woke up in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people. It was dark, dreary, and not a human in sight. She was quickly informed that she was expected to marry and rule with Hades, no questions or objections allowed. No amount of tantrums or pleading will change her fate, but perhaps there are weapons she still has at her disposal. Persephone quickly finds out Hades finds her absolutely irrestible, and realizes she can use that to her advantage. What will happen when the tries to play with the God of the dead? Will she eventually accept her new role? Will they grow to rule together? It's up to us!

Looking For: I picture this with reluctance on Persephone's part, and am looking for a patient Hades. At first I think Hades will lean Dom to Persephone's sub, but I definitely see that switching. I'm looking for a long run story where Persephone and Hades grow to be happily married and co-rulers. I also love the idea of her becoming the Domme and making Hades bow to her every desire. Let's talk about it and make something happen!

Fantasy

This is a genre that I'm starting to dip my toes into! It's not something I'm super confident about, so we would need to really hash it out before hand. I am not a huge fan of canon stuff, simply because I don't have a lot of experience with it. I ask for a touch of patience if this is a route you would like to go, I'm going to be asking a lot of questions and would like to do some pretty heavy world building before we get started!

Mated: In a world not too different from our own, various creatures live fairly normal lives. Even humans go about their business, coexisting peacefully with other species. The main difference in this place is the existence of a mating bond. Two people drawn together for reasons that science or magic has yet to figure out, creating a bond that is difficult to ignore. For males it's almost impossible, a primal tug that borders on obsession where everything from scent to taste is liable to drive them wild. For females it's easier to turn away from the instinctual calling although the mating bond will only ever be felt with one being. In olden years there were rules about how the males could capture the females who they felt that bond with, a singing in their blood that cleared everything else from their heads. Reminiscent of a caveman bashing his woman over the head and dragging her home to serve him and bear him children, they could hold the female hostage until she agrees to acknowledge the bond and the two are paired forever. Modern times have mostly done away with those rules, although there are still a few areas where the practice is not only tolerated, but encouraged. Enter our characters. Passing by each other in the market one day, they are both struck dumb for a moment at the power of the bond between them that seemed to spring up out of nowhere. For whatever reason, my character decides to snub yours and reject the bond even if she'll spend the rest of her life feeling the connection. Your character is driven mad by the bond, and happily goes back to the old ways of kidnap and force.

Looking For: Someone to play a male dominant character to my female submissive. We can create whatever meet-cute scenario we'd like, and whatever reason my character spurns yours. The end result should be the kidnap, rape, and training of my character to accept the bond between them and become his mate and wife. Does the bond include magic, can they talk through their minds or feel each other's emotions? It's all up for negotiation and I'd love to talk it out!

The Power of Suggestion: She had come from absolutely nothing. The poorest of the poor, she had clawed a place for herself in this awful world. Sure, the magic helped. Specifically, the amulet helped. While she was wearing it, everyone around her would have no choice but to do her bidding. If she suggested an idea, it was law a moment later. It was how she had gotten herself in with the wealthiest family in the land, a slight push that they should really be treating her as their daughter. As they had no children of their own, it was the best idea they had heard in a very long time! Boom, princess. Things were better then she could have ever imagined.

Enter your character. For some reason, he's immune to our little lady's charms. Maybe he has an amulet of his own, maybe it's a gift he was born with. Either way, he's the first person in years to blow her off. Things probably would have ended there if she hadn't tried to kill him for his troubles. Better then leaving someone alive who wouldn't bend to her will, or so she had thought. Now he's after her, and he's a lot bigger then her. Perhaps he's always wanted to live in the lap of luxury himself, but without any powers of suggestion that hadn't been a option.

Looking for: I'm not really sure where I want this to go, and it's going to need a lot of fleshing out! Does your character gain control of mine, and forces her to use her amulet to give him the life he's always wanted? Maybe he marries her against her will, and he uses her to make him very powerful. Let's figure it out together!

Taming an Elf: She wasn't supposed to be seen. That was what the survival of her race depended on, and in one stupid, unlucky, moment she had blown it. Immediately she implemented the protocol that had been put in place just for such an occasion; any words spoken to her were not understood and she played as dumb as possible. Any efforts to touch or manipulate her physically were met with wild fighting, almost feral in nature. She did not cooperate in even the slightest way. The humans, thrilled with their unusual finding, carted her around from city to city on a tour for the masses to participate in. The elf was kept drugged so as to keep her as docile as possible. Eventually the money from this stopped pouring in thanks to pictures on the internet, circulated on social media and in newspapers. So the decision was made to sell her to the highest bidder to do with whatever they chose.

Here's where you come in. Your character is the highest bidder. A bored, filthy rich, man who has nothing but time on his hands. Time to train and mold his exotic slave to his express liking. She hasn't spoken or interacted with anyone since she was captured, surely he has a way to break her.

Looking For: Someone to play a male human (or just different race than the elf) who becomes the owner of my character. My character is determined to keep her race and everything about them a secret, nor does she want to react at all to the prompting of her captor. Undoubtedly your character wins out, but how?

Modern Day

Right here is where I feel most comfortable! I get such joy from playing out stories and fantasies that could happen in everyday life. There are so many fun scenarios that can be thought of that would normally never happen in every day life. Of course, these are stories that can be tweaked into whatever we decide.

Subservience: I am deeply, deeply craving a Master/slave RP. As long as the characters are humanoid I'm willing to play this out in almost any setting. I don't think this needs to be a non-con story, maybe dub-con, but my character should be trained by your character to be the perfect slave. Do you want her to greet you at the door completely naked and willing to pleasure you how you see fit? Done. Should she make your meals and serve them to you? Done. Discipline/punishment, bondage, sensory play... Let's come up with something together that scratches both of our itches.  I'm also happy to turn this into a BDSM slice of life!

Daddy's Girl: She has been misbehaving in every way possible. Long nights spent away from home while her father worries about her whereabouts, a truck load of drugs coursing through her pretty little body, more dicks filling her than she could have ever dreamed. Every parents worst nightmare. It was the only way she could think of to cope when her mother had passed. She was spiraling and the only person who could catch her only knew one way to do it. With a heavy history of BDSM, her father knew that structure and discipline would sort his daughter out, and her hot little body didn't hurt either.

He hadn't had the chance to sleep with anyone since his wife passed, and honestly he hadn't wanted to. His little girl was the spitting image of his late wife and imagining all the different things he could do to her was the only thing that had stirred feelings in him in quite a while.

Looking For: A player for the father to my daughter. I'd like to keep this story pretty extreme and am open to many different kinks here. Beastiality, knife play, drugs, alcohol, all things we can discuss!

Planting a Seed: His was a land on which nothing grew. Fields lay barren no matter the effort, animals grew sickly and perished, only the people survived. What had once been a land of green and plenty was no more. Rumor was there was a curse placed on the land, but the current land owner never found any proof of that. He had been adopted as a baby because his parents couldn't have one of their own even with years of trying and medical intervention. The same rumor that said there was a curse on the land said the only way to break it was to plant a seed of a different kind, in a woman, and have it grow full term. The most expensive fertilizers and irrigations systems didn't improve the crop yield, and experts had no other suggestions. The landowner is desperate, and decides that he has nothing to lose. There are plenty of websites where one can purchase a companion regardless of her willingness to cooperate. Once bought, that person is his to do with as he pleases.

Looking For: Someone to play the male landowner desperate to do anything to save his family's property. I'll be playing the woman purchased with the purpose of getting her pregnant to try and break the curse. I'd like bondage and non-con elements at first, but I definitely think we could turn this into a romance situation! This is a really fluid idea, so please give me a shout and let's figure something out together.

A Changed World: For years there had been murmurs of a religious faction trying to take over the government. This particular group believed that women where inherently subservient and belonged to men in every way, shape, and form. It had been laughable and the subject of quite a few jokes until the news broke yesterday morning. Somehow, in the blink of an eye, they had accomplished their goal and overthrown the government. Every woman has been ordered to report to their local municipal building where they would be assigned a man and married if they were single. My character, a famous singer or actress, is no exception. Beautiful and rich, she is assigned to one of the faction leaders and all of her assets immediately belong to him. They are married in the same moment that they meet for the first time, and she is now living a whole new life. She was used to living on her own, accomplishing her goals, and not needing much help to get shit done. Now she isn't allowed to go to the grocery store without her husbands permission, never mind having a career or a life of her own.

Looking for: Your character should be staunchly religious but also have a cruel streak. He doesn't like women, especially uppity ones who had the nerve to make a life for themselves. Initially he is furious to be assigned to my character, but he realizes he can take all of his frustration out on this picture perfect woman he resents. My character will try to make the best of her new life at first, but she'll quickly see that her new husband has no such goals. She's helpless against him as there isn't a law enforcement agency in this new world that would take a complaint from a woman. Bondage, non-con, honestly as extreme as we would like to get!

An Arrangement: I don't really have a plot outlined for this, but it's an idea I've always loved and wanted to explore. Is one character aware and excited about the arrangement and the other is dreading it and furious that things have been planned without their say-so? Are both characters young and inexperienced but willing to try and make it work? As a lover of all things dark, I do have a few ideas I'd like to play out but I'm more than happy to plan something together!

Looking for: Ideally a Dom M or switch M who would want to play opposite my F character as they explore the ramifications of an arranged marriage and getting to know each other.

Spoiled No Longer: Her parents were not equipped to have children. They were the type of people who threw money at the problem until it went away, but that doesn't exactly work with a teenager, does it? She's been given everything she's ever wanted, and still she misbehaves at every turn. Drinking, drugs, sex, and various altercations. Only staying at her parents mansion long enough to catch up on some sleep and shower, she's then back out the door and into a life that makes her parents purse their lips with disapproval. Not that she fucking cares, of course. Enter your character. He's in a position of authority, maybe a police officer that's more than familiar with her, a local drug dealer with a soft spot, or the manager of her favorite bar. Year after year he's watched her descent into depravity and it's hurt him. She's funny and kind to everyone but her parents, and he can see that she goes home with a different man each night just to feel something, anything at all. When she gets into some sort of trouble that causes enough property damage to turn heads, he decides to step into action. If she agrees to give herself to him for a year, obeying his every command and moving in with him, he'll make it all go away. It's a fantasy he's had for a while, turning her from a spoiled brat desperate for attention into the perfect submissive, and now she's in no position to say no. Her parents have all but disowned her, and now he swoops in to save the day. Little does she know that he's going to provide all the structure she never knew she needed.

What I'm looking for: A male Dom to break her and train her. I'm talking bondage, discipline and punishment, pleasure control/denial, impact play, confinement (cages, anyone?), and anything else we want to add. I'd like them to fall in love at some point because I'm a sucker for that sort of stuff. Give me a shout and let's hash something out!

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Soumis

Been away for a while... Welcome me back by writing with me?

Soumis

Soumis

Anish Joshi

A Typical Day
The day would start with YC cooking for him, naked while he exercises and works on the morning routine. YC would be responsible for bathing him, shaving him, and even helping him with morning erection. Her task for the day was to call him atleast once and request on an update. 

A Typical Weekend
The weekend would include him giving more time to her, either tying her up and leaving her helpless, or using a paddle on her ass, or maybe making her go without panties to the mall or for shopping. 

Twists
An anniversary, a vacation, BDSM club.

I would love to discuss the plot and maybe even write it if you are fine with the setting. 

Cheers!!
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135