Another Two Cents' on M/s Relationships...

Started by Marguerite, March 08, 2009, 08:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Re: Agree or Disagree? Important! Calling Masters and Mistresses
A response, I had to place in my journal

---------------------------------
I highly disagree, though with how I am as a Mistress, other people might disagree with my response to this, but hey, everyone has the right to say their two cents.

Now, with the force and if force is not used in a M/s relationship then it is not considered M/S is total bullshit. Sorry, for the language, but using force against a slave just to be considered the title of Master/Mistress is not what the process is about. Yes, there are instances where force might be needed, i.e., slave becomes unruly and needs a good punishment and a few others. However, if someone were to always use force on a slave to get him/her to do something, it simmers it down to really an abusive relationship with or without sex thrown into it. Hell, if I wanted to slap around someone to do something for me or to me, I might as well have roped in a lover and abuse the hell out of him/her.

Now, a M/S relationship is one that is based on trust. Here is how trust is considered in the contract between an owner and owned:

The person enslaving or giving themselves over to said owner are trusting this person will either:
a. Mold them to the specfications an owner wants in a healthy manner
b. Use them as a slave can and should be used with their mind, body, and soul in the hands of someone who can easily crush them and harm them but should not
c. Make sure he/she never regrets giving themselves over to said owner

How in the flipping A can a person give themselves over to another unless he/she expected or wanted to be forced to do things that even he/she loathes. Myself, I dislike bathroom training and using slaves as one, unlike what I am starting to notice around the places I have visited.

No one can ever force someone wholeheartedly into doing something he or she might not like. Instead, there is the pushing of limits and seeing where a slave can open their mind up to. Now, I am not going to force nor should anyone force a straight male slave to conduct sexual pleasure with another male. That will no doubt lead to the male in question back off from the other male and from myself. He, the slave, will become hesitant to listen to my commands. Instead, I would go about showing them loving another man or even performing with another man sexually does not emasculate him. Instead, he might find out he enjoys both sexes or can find more pleasure in knowing he pleased his owner in at least trying it out. Better than shoving the slave onto another male's lap and forcing them to suck a cock.

I don't know, I see there are true Masters'/Mistress' around here but there are those that feel he/she can pick up the whip and crack it without consequences. In reality, those who think, once again, think using force against a slave are Masters'/Mistress' are really users/abusers and mar the true nature of M/S and a slap to the face to the real ones.

That is my two cents peeps. Take it or leave, but I have had my say.

With a whip in one hand and tempting apple in the other,

Miss Marguerite
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You