The Liar Lair

Started by Medias, April 09, 2013, 09:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Hmm… lie?

Going on nothing but my own experience here, knowing how easy it is to forget a meal.

I have never worn the colour purple.

Chasseybaby

im gunna say false, you never know what your parents put you in when you were young *shutters at the baby photos of herself*

I eat york peppermint patties when I lose my muse on E.

Mercurio123

nope it's true, I don't get hangovers. no nausea, no headaches, nada.

I'm going to say True, because, why not.

4 years ago on a holiday in Laos, I fractured my leg by jumping in the one part of the river that happened to have been shallower than the rest.

Rex33

True, sounds completely believable.

I once was engaged to a man in disneyland at the age of seven
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Mercurio123

neh, total lie.

That sounds unlikely though stranger things have happened so let's go for true.

Though I have a steam library of nearly 80 games I have only bought 3 games from them

Rex33

You are correct my friend.

I'm gonna say lie to your library being composed of 77 free games.

I only have 2 games on my steam library
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Mercurio123

It's actually true, though they weren't free. just not bought via steam. Humble Bundle fills it up quite quickly for very little cash (or a lot depending on generosity.

I'm going to go with lie.

It was by Bday last Friday

Rex33

I'll say the truth and say i only have two free games on my steam account. I don't play video games much anymore, but when i do its on my 360.

I assume your lie it the Bday one, and i don't get it so i'll go with a lie?

Jazra

I'll say truth even if I too don't quite get it.

Due to my magical ability to cause engines to "throw a piston rod," I have successfully blown holes in three car engine blocks (two in the last six months).
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Mercurio123

Bday? Birthday.. and yeah it was my birthday that Friday.

I'm going to go with True, that sounds so weird that I would be suprised if it is a lie.

During a work accident I lost my pinkie finger on my right hand.

JarsofPickles

Oh no! I'm going to say false because it would be horrible to hear if that was true! :(

My first encounter of a sexual nature was when I was twelve with a man twice my age.
<3

Mercurio123

nah I still have all my fingers, though I was half tempted to say, yup it's a lie it's my left hand :-p

I'm hoping it's a lie. If true I hope it hasn't affected you aversely

I hate getting my picture taken and will go to great lengths to stop it from being taken, including wiping the pictures from a digital camera if said camera is left unattended for a short moment.

Tyrhung

Given your Sephiroth icon, I'm going to say 'true.'  ;)

I have developed several callouses and scars on my right hand and left index finger as the result of attempting to bond with a tiny, angry, stubborn, yet completely adorable marsupial.

JarsofPickles

Yeah, mine was true, and it did unfortunately have some side effects, but it's minimal.

I'm going to say yours is true, Tyrhung. A hunch.

I have a scar on my left wrist because I scratched at myself for three hours with my blunt nails in school and nobody cared to stop me even though I did nothing to hide it. It's approximately two inches long and half an inch thick.
<3

Mercurio123

haha yeah... very true indeed. I dislike getting my picture taken and there are very few of them.

With the added details I'm going to say true

I'm forced to buy a new passport because there is no more room for all the stamps even though it's still valid for another 18 months

Daoine Sidhe

Hm.  True?

I recently found a new "playmate."  Or have I?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

Wrong!

I have recently lost another "playmate". Or have I?

Shadowclaw

True. Are you kidnapping playboy playmates and forgetting to feed them again?

I NEVER wear red shirts.

Mercurio123

I don't so I'm going to say with true.
Also mine was a lie, I needed to get a new passport since it was due to run out. not because is was full.

I've been shooting with Recurve Bows.