What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Look at her, no technique. Where is the surprise? I can do it better than her.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

First of all, easy on the squeezing of the devil fruits, I am really sensitive there. Second, I did not sign up for slobbery kisses. Third, I never knew you were overly submissive. Where is dominant man, I fell in love with huh?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Beguile's Mistress

You're gettin' kinda pushy there, little lady, but you're still way to small to knock me over.

willow

He gave me the biggest flower, it smells alright
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

"I have never felt more vulnerable. Or safer."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Captain Maltese

"This one is called: choking the chick-en."

Swashbuckler

"You will always remember today as the day you ALMOST caught, Captain Maltese!"

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Both hands full!  Could life be any better?

Swashbuckler

I am not letting go of this flower, even if my blouse is slipping.

Despairs

Should I tell her I can't feel my legs anymore or should I just casually push her off me?

Deamonbane

I mean, I know I have stamina, but you really shouldn't be this worn out.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Please refrain from scratching me.  Every time you do it, blood comes out, when others do it, I'm fine. Dominant women are welcomed and all, but if I have to bleed every time I'm with you, then please find yourself another man, woman or whatever.

Styx26

... Okay, so maybe giving Death a hand-job wasn't the best idea...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Captain Maltese

"If you think this tattoo is hot, you should see the other one."

Deamonbane

Captain Maltese

"There is always another tattoo. I mean... look at me."

Despairs

Sir, that thing just decimated half of my army like it was nothing. We need machines, if we're going to win this!

Captain Maltese

"Wow, she must really have waited for the gardening service. This should get me good tip."

Despairs

I am sorry, did you just tell me to go screw myself?!

Captain Maltese

"Her despair actually tastes sweeter than banging her ever would."

Despairs

(Darn, I wish I had thought of that sooner.) Sweetie, now is not a good time. I'm in the middle of a very important meeting with the aliens from planet omicron.