What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livrainbows

When do I tell them my arms aren't folded on purpose.. just another victim of a cruel superglue accident.

Despairs

Perhaps I should have worn something that covered up my tattoos, the boss looks mighty pissed.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

"Do I have tattoos? Why do you think I am hiding in the dark? The Mike Tyson facial was a huge mistake."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

...And they said men in black isn't good, preposterous.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Swashbuckler

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men....

Despairs

The king and his men,
Stole the Queen from her bed,
And bound her in her Bones,
The seas be ours,
And by the powers,
Where we will, we'll roam.

Yo Ho, haul together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave Ho, Theives and Beggars,
Never Shall We Die!

Some men have died,
And some are alive,
And others sail on the sea,
With the keys to the cage...
And the Devil to pay,
We lay to Fiddler's Green!

The Bell has been raised,
From it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We are a call to all,
Pay heed the squall,
And turn your sail toward home!

Yo Ho haul, together,
Hoist the colours high
Never Shall We Die!

The king and his men,
Stole the Queen from her bed,
And bound her in her Bones,
The seas be ours,

Yo Ho haul, together,
Hoist the colours high
Never Shall We Die!

Rhedyn

Swashbuckler

Livrainbows

Hades

Deamonbane

If you say the words 'Anger' and 'Management', I will drop you in a pool of lava, I swear.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Swashbuckler

Livrainbows

I didn't even know tankards COULD be empty..

Captain Maltese

Is it hot in here or did I leave the TIG welder on?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Deamonbane

Damn girl, did you ready your breakfast and eat hearty? Cuz tonight you dine at my place...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bliss

Face and hair, covered, chest and belly, covered... hm... what about my ass and arms?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Chi

hmmmm..... do I have my dress stuck in my nylons again?
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Captain Maltese

"I am not entering the darkness. I am letting it out."

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Deamonbane

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Beguile's Mistress

Quite contemplation can lead to some very naughty thoughts.

Stone

A flower in my hand is worth two in the bush. But that blue one over there is a color I've never seen.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Swashbuckler