What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

Not enough clothes! Need more clothes! Must cover every skin!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

"See that puddle? In a minute, I am going to drown her in it."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

(I knew you had some evil in you. *Kisses the captain's cheek.* That made my day.) Can't talk now dear, busy skinning the bastard who caused me so much grief, anger and agony over the years!

Deamonbane

I wonder how awkward it's going to be when she realizes that this ain't a mask I'm wearing...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Damn, I look good. Time to go catch some fish. Ladies, here I come!

willow

This girl isn't going anywhere now until her body is cold within my arms

Despairs

Captain Maltese

"What, you mean my robe? Can a boy who loves Twilight help himself from wearing a bit of sparkle?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

All right, time to save the day...again! I need a better job.

willow

Despairs

Being half naked is fun! Why don't more men and women try this?

Captain Maltese

Despairs

Rope plus several men and women equals fun times. *Raises eyebrows*

Captain Maltese

(Good thinking, there!)

"Actually we are rehearsing for a Before and After ad for moisture cream. She's 'After'."

Despairs

(Thank you, I try my best.) Still haven't figured it out yet, huh? I'm Macgyver, re imagined.

Dez

I'd thought there'd be more substance rather than mere bones!

Despairs

Dez

Captain Maltese

"You know, with my front down like this my butt is probably strutting in the air right now..."

MelisaArtemis

Operator... Operator... OPERATOR!! Why won't this damn thing work?!! I saw a flying kitty damn it!!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

"Free offer! Free offer!

Rip a fender off your car

mail it in

for a half-pound jar

Burma-Shave"

Nico

"If I have to listen to this bloody music for a minute longer.. something will break."