Teahouse. Now with character sheets!

Started by Saerrael, February 09, 2011, 08:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiros

That's why I asked for a freebie. *grins* I could just take you while your bodyguard is distracted.

Saerrael

Pretty sure Eden will be quite alert *laughs*

Oneiros

crystaltears

I was actually thinking of playing a John, interestingly enough.
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Saerrael

I'm aiming for a few John/ Janes (at least three) before I toss a character sheet in the thread. So.. any John/ Jane will be lovely, to be honest.

subrob99

I have read the comic and interested in playing as a whore.

Love And Submission

I'd be willing to play a john if you're intrested.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Nadir

Is that three johns now?

Can haz character sheets?! :D

Saerrael

Yush! I have to do something, oh my god.. *coughs*

Okay, here's the deal. Below you'll find the character sheet code. In Teahouse it's normal that the sexuality of the whore is not important when it comes to pairing up with a John/ Jane. But, you could be against a certain pairing yourself. Pairings you do not wish to play out can just be mentioned as '...and they had sex.' to not break your own O/Os.

'Sexuality' is both preference and nature.

'Role' would be Whore, John/ Jane, staff and what not.

Feel free to use pictures for your Appearance, but do, please, fill in the details too. Not all images are all too clear on these.

'Personality' includes Personality Traits, psychology, view of surrounding world (go nuts!)

Please post your sheet in this thread. Thank you.

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Sexuality:[/i]
[i]Role:[/i]

[i][u]Appearance[/u][/i]
[i]Eyes:[/i]
[i]Hair:[/i]
[i]Skin:[/i]
[i]Scars:[/i]
[i]Tattoos:[/i]
[i]Facebuild:[/i]
[i]Bodybuild:[/i]
[i]Stands at:[/i]
[i]Clothing style:[/i]

[i][u]Information[/u][/i]
[i]Personality:[/i]
[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dislikes:[/i]
[i]Small history:[/i]

[i]Player's O/Os:[/i]

Name:
Sexuality:
Role:

Appearance
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin:
Scars:
Tattoos:
Facebuild:
Bodybuild:
Stands at:
Clothing style:

Information
Personality:
Small history:

Player's O/Os:

Saerrael

Name: Ryan Valentine
Sexuality: Gay / Dom
Role: Master of the House.

Appearance
Eyes: Dark brown.
Hair: Long, flowing, silky straight black.
Skin: Very pale.
Scars: None.
Tattoos: An oriental dragon coils around his right leg.
Facebuild: Sharp.
Bodybuild: Lean with broad shoulders.
Stands at: 6'7 (2m)
Clothing style: Rich. Silks in dark colours, often heavily embroidered.

Information
Personality:
Having build up the Teahouse from the ground up, Ryan prides himself in the reputation of the House, the fine selection of Adult Entertainment to be enjoyed and the location of the building itself. Any who dare touch these aspects in any manner may find themselves against a strong and wilful person that has some reputation and influence in the city the House is stood.
Ryan is very protective of his whores and staff.
Clients that pay well.
Dislikes:
Messy clients.
Disrespectful whores.
Small history:
Being born in a noble house doesn't make one noble by itself. Ryan didn't care all too much for the plans his father had with him and he declined to inherit his position in the company. Though he did not decline the position his father had in society, seeing it to be a handy stepping stone to his own goals.
Unfortunately, his father dared to die when Ryan was still in his teens and he could not use his new-found position to the full of his desires. Ryan still had to fight for the spot he thought he inherited in society. Something he did with a fierceness that stunned and shocked the city.
In his mid-twenties he bought a building that had seen better days but was perfectly positioned within the more inner circles of the city. Spending quite a bit of his inheritance on restoration, he also looked around on the market what would sell the best and invested in this.
It didn't take too long, maybe two, three years, before the Teahouse was known in even more noble circles, the circles he had been born in, and a clientèle had been build that ensured a steady cash-flow.

Player's O/Os: Right here.

subrob99

Name: Jayme Landon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Whore

Appearance
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Purple and Wavy
Skin: White Slight tan
Scars: No scars
Tattoos: No tatoos
Facebuild: triangle shaped
Bodybuild: Slender and toned muscles
Stands at: 6' 2" tall
Clothing style: Casual

Information
Personality: Very like able by all who knows him but does try to keep to himself at first. Aiming to please everyone thats why he works so well in the house.
Dislikes:  Dirt, doesn't like labor work,
Small history: My mom died when I was 5 and grew up with my dad and older brother which is who really raised me since my dad was in the Military. When I turned 18 I joined the Military like my dad wanted but soon got discharged for being a slacker. My dad wouldn't let me move back in so and kid on the streets with out any skills this was badly needing money and a roof over my head that is when I found the Teahouse.

Player's O/Os:https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=21774

Nadir

Name: Louis ‘Atticus’ Cross
Sexuality: Bisexual/Switch
Role: Staff – Ryan’s right-hand man and occasionally the bouncer

Appearance
Eyes: Cornflower blue
Hair: Nape-length curly brown
Skin: Sunkissed
Scars: Multiple, lash and blade marks on almost every square inch of skin (though most are nearly invisible thanks to high class aftercare), old piercings, burns on his belly, a nick in his tongue. The worst and most prominent is a savage, methodical collection on the left side of his face, concentrated at his eye. 
Tattoos:An Atlas moth, half and half on the backs of either forearm 
Facebuild: Bold
Bodybuild: Well built and very fit
Stands at: 6’
Clothing style: Linen shirts, long dress coats, knee-high boots, leather gloves and an eyepatch is his general, day-to-day fare

Information
Personality: Atticus is blooming in his position as bodyguard, though still quiet and reserved, still nervous the Master Of The House will change his mind and cast him out.
Likes: His sword, the Teahouse, getting to hurt the clients who hurt the whores.
Dislikes: Sharp objects near his eyes, clients who hurt the whores
Small history: Louis Cross was born into a middle-class family, his father owner of a horse dealership and had a happy though brief childhood. It was soon time for him to be sent to school. He learnt many things at the school, from reading, writing and arithmetic to Latin, swordsmanship and boxing. He was there when he leant that the stables and his family’s home next to it had burnt down.

This left the school in some trouble, as Louis had no other family and the fees hadn’t been paid in full, so instead of keeping him on any longer they sold him into an apprenticeship at a factory. He barely stayed there a month, when the manager noticed Louis’ fine features and sold him for a profit to a bordello.

For seven years, Louis worked at different whore houses in different cities until he arrived at the Lamb In Briars, where he stayed for another nine. The Lamb In Briars catered to clients who where were inclined to pain and the giving or taking of it, and it was where the majority of Louis’ scars came from. One client became obsessed with him, and tried several times to buy Louis as his personal catamite, though Louis refused to allow it. Deciding to make Louis see reason, the client ruined Louis’ face, so he could no longer work and would have to take up the offer.

While still healing, Louis was visited by Master Ryan, who offered him a position. Louis accepted.

He has been at the Teahouse several months now, though he still finds it a surreal experience he enjoys his work a lot more than whoring.     

Player's O/Os: Thread and list

Love And Submission

Name:Masato Kawazoe
Sexuality:Bisexual/Dom
Role:John
Appearance
Eyes:Midnight Blue
Hair: Dark black
Skin:Rather Pale
Scars: A few nicks and scrapes on his fingers. Nothing too serious.
Tattoos:None
Facebuild:Bold
Bodybuild:Lanky , Slightly Muscular
Stands at:6'5
Clothing style: Upscale Designer Italian suits

Information

Personality:Masato is a wondrous cellist who  has performed all over the world for all types of people. Despite his talent as a cellist , Masato is usually timid and withdrawn offstage. He spends most of his time alone writing new songs and practicing his technique though he's been known  to  venture into the tea house when feeling particularly down

Writing new  cello pieces
His cat Yoma
Dimly Lit rooms

Dislikes:
Yelling
Judgement
The Occasional obsessed fan
Interviewers who ask stupid question

Small history:

Masato was  born in a noble house  and was forced by his mother to learn the cello at a young age. At first Masato  didn't like  the cello but as people began to praise him and his skills , he  learned to accept the instrument and  obsessively focus on it. While his dedication to the bow made gun quite bit of wealth and a rather large fan base , Masato's personal life has suffered greatly. He's too busy working to invest any real time in a relationship and chooses to spend some of his money on a cheap whore when  he feels some carnal lust.
Player's O/Os:https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=13133

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Phobetor

Name: Zara
Sexuality: Bisexual / Switch
Role: Whore

Appearance
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Skin: Naturally tanned
Scars: fairly large sized burn mark above her right breast, whip marks along her hips and inner thighs
Tattoos/Piercing: No tattos. Has three small piercings along her bottom lip
Bodybuild: Curvaceous; Filled out in all the right places
Stands at: Roughly 5'5 but enjoys wearing high stilettos which almost always put her around 5'8
Clothing style: Corsets. She almost always wear corsets and stockings. When she is not wearing her corsets then she likes dresses. She is hardly ever wearing jeans/pants, she prefers feminine attire more.

Information
Personality: She comes off as an ice bitch. Quiet and sometimes cold, she remains silent and only speaks when she is spoken to. She tries not to spend time with the other Whores of the Teahouse simply because...well, she is not there to make friends. She needs a place to stay and if spreading her legs keeps her safe, then she'll do it. Once the exterior is plucked away, Zara is a very sweet...almost naive person. She still believes in happily ever after, still thinks that one day someone will whisk her away. But her moods are turbulent and if crossed, she is a vindictive person to have as your enemy. She's rather...unbalanced.
Likes: Rough sex, clients who bring her gifts, playing the piano
Dislikes: Rudeness. Uncleanliness. Violence
Small history: Zara and her parents never truly saw eye to eye. She did not want to be a lady of society, she didn't want to attend the boring balls and the gala events. Zara simply wanted to be left alone. She made a grievous mistake by running away with one of her Professors and ended up being exiled from her family. Life with the Professor did not get any better; Zara did not realize her Professor was a sadist. He punished her every day until Zara was pushed to the breaking point and she ran away. She found her way to the Teahouse and decided to hide out there. She's remained there ever since (especially since she has developed a small infatuation over a certain member of the Teahouse).

Player's O/Os: On/Off

Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Nadir

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on February 13, 2011, 07:46:49 AM
(especially since she has developed a small infatuation over a certain member of the Teahouse).

I wonder who!

Oneiros

Name: Gareth Aldrich
Sexuality: Bisexual/Dom
Role: Customer/"John"

Appearance
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Slightly olive, mostly smooth and flawless.
Scars: On his left cheek, under his eye
Tattoos: None

Facebuild: Lean, somewhat soft
Bodybuild: Slender but toned, smallish shoulders. He's stronger than he looks, but still limited by his size.
Stands at: 5'8
Clothing style: Business formal most of the time when he shows up at the Teahouse. He's unlikely to show up in anything less than a very nice, well-maintained, very expensive, tailored suit. His shoes usually have slightly higher heels on them, nothing like you'd see on a woman, but boosting his height a few inches.

Information
Personality: Gareth is a smooth talker, with a forceful and manipulative personality. It's difficult to know exactly how much of his personality is 'real' when one meets him, because his personality can change so quickly.
Likes: Sushi, expensive wine, rough sex, obedience, virgins
Dislikes: Disrespect, gold diggers, cheap wine

Small history: Gareth was not handed wealth. He acquired it through a lot of ruthless determination, though he did nothing outright illegal, his business practices were at times rather underhanded. He runs several manufacturing companies, making all manner of expensive and luxurious goods. He lives very, very comfortably these days.

Gareth is someone who likes very much to be in charge, and he's gotten rather used to the idea that he can buy whatever he wants with his sizable fortune at this point. Although technically, he does not need to visit an establishment like the Teahouse, he comes to 'unwind', when he doesn't feel like going through the usual seduction first. Seduction takes time and money after all, and while it's fun, sometimes he'd rather just spend the money and get something now.

Player's O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71589.msg3134938

Suiko

Just a note to say that I will be getting up a character sheet tomorrow, just this weekend has been rather busy and I've been away from the internet.

Sorry for the wait, guys.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Oneiros

Take your time. I think the game isn't starting right away. ^^ You've got plenty of time to get a sheet up.

Nadir

But I what Eros' character nooooow *whine*

*grins and winks at Eros*

Take your time, darling

Suiko

*giggles and licks Eden's cheek* He'll be out soon enough ;)

And thank you Fedora :)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

He he... I'm sure that my character will make it up to you ;)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

Saerrael

Lovely. Seeing a lot of in-depth and fun characters here. Don't worry, Eros. It's the weekend afterall and I shall not open the IC thread in one ;)

Can everyone find themselves in an [Ex] board, or do people rather I situate our game in [NC]?
Personally, I'm inclined to hit [Ex]. It might not become very [Ex]-y in the more general threads, but I'm certain more private threads (read ; rooms) might get there soon.

Nadir