News:

Main Menu

The Hunt For Gollum

Started by Nadir, May 01, 2009, 04:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Another non-profit film for fans, by fans - this time based on Lord Of The Rings comes out on the 3rd of May.

QuoteThe script is adapted from elements of the appendices of The Lord of the Rings. The story follows the Heir of Isildur; the "greatest huntsman and traveller in Middle Earth" as he sets out to find the creature Gollum. The creature must be found to discover the truth about the Ring, and to protect the future Ringbearer

THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM - FULL TRAILER 1

It looks well done from what I've seen and heard of it. Here's the website.

jouzinka

*Cannot wait till May 3rd.*

It looks absolutely wonderful!

BTW browsing the site I found another Tolkien-fan movie, yay - Born of Hope
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

jouzinka

OK, so I watched and the only honest thing I can say about it is that I definitely have to watch again to form an opinion. ;D It wasn't badly spent 40 minutes, but I guess I set my standard too high or something... :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

The Golden Touch

This movie is down for the list of things to do tomorrow.  ^ ^  Nice find!

-Marks Born of Hope down on the calendar-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

consortium11

It's had quite a lot of hype in the UK on the news. Haven't watched it yet, but I'll probably get to it soon. The only real fear I have is that it ends up looking like a video'd LARP session... although saying that I saw a youtube video of a LARP session (I believe somewhere in Europe) which looked incredibly well done, so maybe even that isn't so bad.