Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Just to make sure:

This is sandbox style, so we can plot with others and decide who we want to write with, rather than being assigned random groups?

Aragem

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 27, 2015, 09:31:07 PM
Just to make sure:

This is sandbox style, so we can plot with others and decide who we want to write with, rather than being assigned random groups?

Of course!  You decide what your character is doing at any time.  You can decide what your character's schedule like throughout each day.  You can discuss and plan with other players in the ooc board or through PM.  You can have your character skip glass to have a tryst in the garden or be late for the next class trying to seduce the teacher, etc. 

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Aragem on September 27, 2015, 09:41:30 PM
Of course!  You decide what your character is doing at any time.  You can decide what your character's schedule like throughout each day.  You can discuss and plan with other players in the ooc board or through PM.  You can have your character skip glass to have a tryst in the garden or be late for the next class trying to seduce the teacher, etc.

I figured! I was just making sure!

Capone

Or spend time on the school roof searching for weak points in the ward system in hopes of leaving school grounds undetected?

whistles non-chalantly

Aragem

Quote from: Capone on September 27, 2015, 09:51:55 PM
Or spend time on the school roof searching for weak points in the ward system in hopes of leaving school grounds undetected?

whistles non-chalantly

Sure. Just don't get caught. It's expulsion or worse the office!

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Aragem on September 27, 2015, 08:59:15 PM
The Humans on staff are able to feed the students if they wish to.  Being teachers, they don't have to be in rotation to feed students, they can use themselves as a tool to teach students to keep their hunger in check around other humans.  Now if an emergency was to arise and a student was in desperate need of a good feeding then they have to do their duty as a teacher of the Academy and open a vein (or their pants in this case).

Yeah, was asking would human teacher feed the students or the succubi teachers when they have to feed (as someone mentioned feeding off from even younger succubi is like a sandwhich, where as human is steak and potatoes and thus more filling meal long term). My char would eat and be healthy and otherwise be physically fit as possible as sex with succubi is draining (literally) and so once he has fed someone he would focus regain his energy reserves. How long it takes for human to recover from say, one sex session from younger/older succubi? How many days they need off from sex to recharge so it's safe again?

Aragem

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 05:16:06 AM
Yeah, was asking would human teacher feed the students or the succubi teachers when they have to feed (as someone mentioned feeding off from even younger succubi is like a sandwhich, where as human is steak and potatoes and thus more filling meal long term). My char would eat and be healthy and otherwise be physically fit as possible as sex with succubi is draining (literally) and so once he has fed someone he would focus regain his energy reserves. How long it takes for human to recover from say, one sex session from younger/older succubi? How many days they need off from sex to recharge so it's safe again?

I am going to say one day between normal feeds.  He feeds a student and then the following day he's going to feel fatigued as if he stayed up all night.  Then the next day he should be feeling normal. 

Now if it's a large feed, a desperately starving student or feeding two students in a threesome, would wipe him out for the following day.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Aragem on September 28, 2015, 06:00:36 AM
I am going to say one day between normal feeds.  He feeds a student and then the following day he's going to feel fatigued as if he stayed up all night.  Then the next day he should be feeling normal. 

Now if it's a large feed, a desperately starving student or feeding two students in a threesome, would wipe him out for the following day.

Ok, that helps determine how often my teacher can safely have sex, so it does not differ between succubi's ages how much they feed in amount wise? Older succubi can last longer without feeding but when they do, they feed similar amount to younger ones?

Aragem

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 07:35:14 AM
Ok, that helps determine how often my teacher can safely have sex, so it does not differ between succubi's ages how much they feed in amount wise? Older succubi can last longer without feeding but when they do, they feed similar amount to younger ones?

Older Succubi can control how much they take.  They can take enough to satisfy themselves, like a snack, or they can make a meal of it.  Students haven't learn that self-control yet.  Each time they feed, it's always a meal. 

Capone

Sorry if this was covered, but what are the dorms like? Are students sharing rooms or living solo? Are genders separated or mixed?

Jeufufns

Angie

I've been eyeing this for a while, is this game still open?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, for students though (we got more teachers atm).

Rel Mayer

Angie

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 28, 2015, 03:15:25 PM
Come with us!!

Oh you know I can't say no to you, Rel...

EDIT: Actually, out of curiosity-I get the rules regarding feeding habits and such, but like, what are the common powers and abilities these kind of succubi have? The post of standard stuff, like shapeshifting and being ultra-charming? Or is it different?

Zaer Darkwail

I think elder succubi have more powers but I think succubi in the academy have only just power cover their fiendish appearance (as of now and I think there can be class where is taught to do that). They have no additional powers yet (their too young for those) unless their rare prodigy or such.

Angie

All I was really worried for was the "Can we transform" thing, being able to cover up is nice and hey, training is important. I'll get to knocking a sheet out.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, but if young succubi would had mastered transformation then there would be no reason for lure in 'meals' (humans) into academy and then memory wipe them after wards from their close experience with succubi/incubi :P. So my guess is that while feeding the most succubi/incubi cannot keep the disguise on. But still academy demands succubi/incubi are at class hours in their human forms (so they get actual practice of holding the disguise when it's not feeding time).

Angie

Before I actually hit the 'post' button, I'm curious-is there only one alternate dimension where demons can come from or can there be a few more? Because I have Dawn practically all written up, she comes from the Zanarius family of succubi I've made and rewritten several times, I just wanna know what the rules about other dimensions are (cause some of you have mentioned some already)

Zaer Darkwail

I think there is one dimension where demons/succubi come from but there can be multiple locales in said dimension.

Angie

Well, I think it's fair enough to imagine that if the realm houses a lot of demons, there's at least one area that succubi kind of run. I mean, hell, this realm could be organized like the Abyss from D&D, where there's at minimum 666 levels (all the same realm) and possibly a shitload more.

Angie

Type: Student

Name: Dawn Zanarius

Sex: Often Female

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance:  (This is Lemonfont's work, so if you like it, check him out) While she doesn't often go around THAT scantily clad (only on Sundays), Dawn could easily be called a green-haired punk. The Zanarius family is known for having odd skin colors, and Dawn is no exception-when she's not actively looking human, she has red skin. She also has a pair of cute lil' curved horns, about two inches in length. Her fingernails and toenails shape into claws, and a pair of black 'demonic' wings sprout from her back. Her tongue also becomes rather long. When it comes to casual attire, she prefers lots of dead cows (leather).

Likes: Sports (she will scream at the top of her lungs over football), fighting (think MMA, not so much street fighting), motorcycles, and oddly enough, super frilly dresses (She admits, she's still a total girly girl at heart)

Dislikes: She has very few dislikes, but the fastest way to get into her bad graces is to try and 'protect' her-she can handle herself.

Background: The Zanarius name carries weight. Xerah Zanarius, Dawn's mother, rose from a simple young succubus to become a feared and powerful player in the land of Aphroditus (a place so dedicated to hedonism and pleasure that even other Succubi/Incubi have a hard time keeping their wits about them and leaving). She has had two daughters and no more, despite the truly mind-boggling amount of sex she's had. Xerah does not rule-she trades. Rumors for fistfuls of currency, traded for the tales of distant shores, which are then traded for mystical honey that physically transports the taster to a dream-her trades are many, and no one is ever quite sure what her end game is. Then she makes a move in the Great Game after years of planning, and things change for better and for worse. Aphroditus fears when Mother Zanarius acts.

And that is the lesson she taught her young daughters, Faye and Dawn. Their personalities are wildly different from their mother-Faye is a shy, quiet succubus who seems afraid of her powers, while Dawn is hot-blooded and favors direct action. However, it seems now after a century, Dawn is starting to learn the moves of the great game of politics and society, and managed to correctly predict an upcoming threat to Xerah's power base.

The sisters have been shipped off to different schools to further their education. Dawn has been sent here to the Academy in NY, and while she hates being cooped up, she will at least play along with the rules-after all, those teachers are TASTY...

Best Subject: P.E.

Worst Subject: Math

Player Preference: The player is up for just about anything, I only ask that you PM me if you feel we're going into something that might be a little darker then normal. Use your best judgement, if you feel the need to put up a content advisory for it, PM me.

Aragem

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 28, 2015, 04:14:17 PM
Before I actually hit the 'post' button, I'm curious-is there only one alternate dimension where demons can come from or can there be a few more? Because I have Dawn practically all written up, she comes from the Zanarius family of succubi I've made and rewritten several times, I just wanna know what the rules about other dimensions are (cause some of you have mentioned some already)

There would be several dimensions, Hell or otherwise.  Earth or the human plane is such a ripe feeding ground that the Succubi seek to keep themselves in secret so as not to tip the humans off what's going on.  That's why they have such intensive training (or education) to allow other Succubi to live there.

Quote from: Capone on September 28, 2015, 01:31:58 PM
Sorry if this was covered, but what are the dorms like? Are students sharing rooms or living solo? Are genders separated or mixed?

Dorms are coed.  Male and female students can bunk together in the same dorm.  It's two to a dorm, unless the students request otherwise and there is room to accommodate. 

Angie

Fair enough. I've been slowly working on Aphroditus-well, more reworking how that particular setting works in my head, because I started playing Fallen London and the mentions of what Xerah trades are actually in-game items (i.e. rumors and tales of distant shores are actual items you can acquire. You can somehow have 10 tales of distant shores. Somehow). Anyway, I've got the profile written, so that's good.