News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cheesecake's Cravings

Started by CallMeCheesecake, January 09, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallMeCheesecake

Alright, so here are some things that I'm willing to try out, and things that I've done before that would love, love, love to do! Italics means I have a huge craving for it.

Harry Potter

Draco x Astoria

Scorpius x Lily

Draco x OC

Draco x Lily

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Faith x Dawn

Spike x Dawn

Xander x Dawn

Non-Fandoms

Teacher x Student

Sister x Sister

Brother x Sister

Father x Daughter

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Street Boy x Rich Girl

Jock x Cheerleader

Coach x Cheerleader

**If you have any ideas don't be afraid to PM me and see what I think!

Ideas; Just suggestions - can come up with more together

1. S/L: A summer-project is assigned to them in which they are stuck living with each other at one of their houses. You can help me decide whether it's at the Malfoy Manor or the Potter household. This can be from 5th-7th year; making them still at school so this makes more sense. They learn that maybe they aren't so different and learn to like each other, bringing them to an eventual romance. Perhaps some sneaking around if their parents don't approve of them even being in a project together or whatever.

2. S/L: The children of Death Eaters have been discriminated against for ages. They have been killed in the streets or discriminated in stores or otherwise. Scorpius decides to lead a rebellion against this but he knows he could get killed for it so he ends up being the brains behind it and Lily is the face of the whole thing. Depending on how this is approached, whether she owes him a favor or they are friends or something, this can be dark or fluffy. Though I see this one more of a dark approach.

3. S/L: Scorpius and Lily have been best friends since year one; Scorpius has always had a crush on her, but she basically has him backed up into the friend-zone. When the Tri-Wizard comes up and one of them gets selected as champion, they learn that maybe they might not live through it and they should say something while they can. This will include the ball, of course, and depending on how the story goes it could be a more darker approach or it could be something sweeter.

4. S/L: There is an accident with a time-turner (why they have one can be decided during planning) and they are thrown back into the time of their parents. Which year can also be decided during the planning process. They see the prejudices for themselves up close because in their day almost all of it is gone. They fight their parents to finally be together and show that they aren't like everyone else. ALSO a time turner one can happen when Draco, Ron, Harry, Hermione, ect. get thrown FORWARD and they learn what kind of things have changed and what the new generation is all about.

5. D/O: Sixth year is here and everyone knows that the Dark Lord is back. HP's sister is sick and tired of Harry getting all the attention and her getting none. So she decides that she's going to go down the path of darkness to spite him. Draco decides to monitor her to make sure she doesn't do something stupid because she reminds him of him before he became a DE. Whether he convinces her not to do it and helps her gain "fame" by doing something else or helps her do it, that's up to you.

6. D/O: Everyone makes it out of Malfoy Manor during the war except for HP's sister. Dobby didn't manage to save her and now she's stuck being a servant/slave/whatever at the Manor. During this time she learns that Draco may not be the complete horrible person she once thought he was and he learns that she isn't as bad as he thought she was. This will involve things more on the dark side and the shady side but I think it could be really interesting.

7. D/O: The summer project plot for Scorpius/Lily could work well for these two if we tweak it around.

8. D/O: HP's sister has been going to a different magic school for all of her school career until her 6th year, because Dumbledore requested her to be closer to her brother during this dark time. Being new at the school, everyone seems fascinated with her, especially when the hat throws her into Slytherin and it makes things pretty intense between her and Harry. This is her grouping up with Draco and his friends, becoming one of them, perhaps a lot of fights with Pansy, and eventually being the one to win Draco over.

9. D/O: About 3-4 years after they all leave Hogwarts, Draco finds himself as head of Malfoy Inc, the family business that his father started soon after he was fired from being on the school board. This means black tie events and basically living like a star. Things are a bit difficult so he puts an ad in to find himself a secretary or something to help him with all this work and perhaps a girl to drag along with him to parties to please his parents since they are on his case about that. HP's sister happens to take the job, and this leads to a major office romance.

11. S/L or D/O - Head Boy/Head Girl

12. D/O- Lucius gets a new job in France, causing him to move with his family out there. This means that Draco has to transfer to Beauxbaton Academy. With a new pool of guys and girls to meet, he unexpectedly runs into the girl he never knew existed - Harry's sister. This year is going to be interesting.

The plots sound family friendly because they're highlight/copy/paste from a PG-13 site I'm on. But here on E we can totally make them nice and naughty ;) Just message me and we can get started.
♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥
3/12: Back from LOA; only accepting 2 stories.

CallMeCheesecake

**UPDATED** Father x Daughter taken; New Non-Fandom's Added; Buffy The Vampire Slayer Parings Added
♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥

Ghostphoenix713

Hello there. I'm quite new at E, though I'm not new at all to role playing, and I'd love to start a role play with you. I like the idea of the Bad Boy x Bad Girl pairing the most. I have some ideas in that regard. I'm on a lot, just getting started though. If you're interested, send me a PM. I like to plot, by the way.
Ons and Offs

Looking for role play thread

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

CallMeCheesecake

**UPDATED** New Fandom pairing added; I return from my long hiatus
♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥

CallMeCheesecake

**UPDATED** Pairings opened up and I'm ready for RPs again.
♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥

CallMeCheesecake

**UPDATED** Pairings change, Added plots, ready to start role-playing again.
♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥

CallMeCheesecake

♥♡♥~ The F - List ~♥♡♥

seeker619

Hey there

brother x sister-I was thinking a man who discovers he was adopted a few months after his adoptive parents died in a car accident at the age of 18.  He searches for his biological parents and discovers he has a sister a year younger.  He watches outside the house to see them up close only as he doesn't have the courage to introduce himself yet.  He sees his younger sister but the picture he had of her was a few years old and boy had she matured.  He finds himself immediately attracted to her and pursues her after finding out her friends and activities by following her.  Fooling himself into believing he would reveal his true identity very soon he asks her out on a date rationalizing they would just talk.

The attraction is mutual and now he has to decide to tell her or not...........can be fxf as well

Sister x Sister-The oldest sister is gay and the younger sister lives in denial of her feelings towards woman and would most accurately be labeled as bi.  She breaks up with her boyfriend one night and is so upset she vents on her older sister who lets her cry on her lap and spends the rest of the night comforting her in a very sisterly way.  When the older sister falls asleep the younger one's eyes were just beginning to dry up.  She spent a long time just lying on her lap until she noticed her older sister fall slowly to the side which meant she must have fallen asleep.  She winds up facedown  in her sisters crotch and can smell her causing her own arousal.  Her older sister was wearing cutoff shorts and a short t-shit which rode up her chest as she slid across the couch.  The younger sister cannot resist the urge to pull the shirt all the way up past her firm breasts.  She begins to feel warm and wet between her legs and acts on that arousal which gets her caught and the sister having an erotic dream confuses reality with the dream and returns those sexual advances.  She tries as they both do to resist this new attraction but cannot seem to.

Teacher x student-If you want to blackmail the teacher then you can come across proof that he was grading the state exam with a huge curve and even grading them incorrectly to artificially raise the grades in order to get himself a raise.  You can present him with this proof and bend him to your will.  I can also be a female if you want fxf.
If you want to be blackmailed into bending to the teachers will I can find a poorly hidden bag of weed hanging out of the inside pocket of your jacket.  My attention called to that area from the smell of the skunk weed which he or she finds unmistakable.  Again can go fxf as well.

brother x sister-I was thinking a man who discovers he was adopted a few months after his adoptive parents died in a car accident at the age of 18.  He searches for his biological parents and discovers he has a sister a year younger.  He watches outside the house to see them up close only as he doesn't have the courage to introduce himself yet.  He sees his younger sister but the picture he had of her was a few years old and boy had she matured.  He finds himself immediately attracted to her and pursues her after finding out her friends and activities by following her.  Fooling himself into believing he would reveal his true identity very soon he asks her out on a date rationalizing they would just talk.

The attraction is mutual and now he has to decide to tell her or not...........can be fxf as well

Fatherxdaughter-Much to his dismay the father receives a call that his daughter has been drinking at a friends house and is too drunk to drive home so he must pick her up.  To say she was a little drunk is like calling Kilimanjaro a small hill.  She did not know who she was or who he was.  He gets her home and she begins to dance to the music he had playing before he left and she is stripping all the while.  Eventually she runs out of clothes and therefore any motivation to dance further and sits next to him.  "You know daddy, I remember mommy saying how attractive she found you and I thought she was crazy,  No offense because now I see why.  You hide those washboard abs way too much as they are hot!  My girl friends even brought it up.  You also have the sweetest eyes that whenever I am worried I picture you looking at me as you calm me with your words and I always feel better.  Least by certainly the hottest thing about you is....She leans into his chest softly kissing it before passing out face down in his lap.  She is wearing a black dress which barely covers her ass and doesn't cover any of her ass when she is bent on her side lying on his lap revealing white lace panties.  He carries her to bed and the next morning he pretends she seduced him although their interior security camera was on which would prove other wise if he needed it to.  Surprisingly enough instead of being mad she asks him how mad he is.  From there he does not hold back in teaching his daughter how to please a man.