MY cell phone ringtone is the best in the world

Started by Captain Maltese, April 01, 2009, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

It's a voice clip of a coded radio call actually, and from the classic war movie "Where Eagles Dare". Complete with commanding, insistant voice and radio static and everything.
- "Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy, over."
(repeated until I answer the call)

Hey, hear it for yourself ;D http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies1/whereeaglesdare/broadsword.wav

And getting it from your pocket while on the bus...priceless. The only one I've had neary as good as this was when I had an air raid siren ;D

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Ket

I can't put a link up to the ringtone I REALLY want on my cell phone. 

This being a pg13 area and all. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Inkidu

I don't know but I would like a censored version (IT's going to be for public after all.) of that soundbite where Christian Bale is cursing someone out.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

The super mario theme song. come on everybody should know it.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Diabolus Lupus

Dreamweaver

Lilias

I used to have Theme from Mission Impossible for calls from work and Auld Lang Syne for my boyfriend... *sigh* I miss my old phone.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Paradox

I have the Law and Order theme song, which actually kind of sucks due to the fact that it's so low as to be difficult to hear sometimes.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Hippie

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

Asmea

i walk the line

psychobilly cover from Paid in black
Tribute to JR cash

copper

He's all that
By cascada, the song notjust a clip. Also Hope it gives you hell. Depends on my mood.
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

Darius

I have a clip from the Barbarian Horde song off the sound track for Gladiator.

Its all brass horns and kettle drums. everyone thinks its from Pirates of the Caribean.

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Greg MD

Anyone see Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler? He had a ringtone that I nearly died of laughter listening to. A really obnoxious, scratchy voice yelling "RING RING RING!"

But my personal favorite has to be from a friend of mine about a year and a half ago, I tagged along with him in line at the bank for some reason I can't recall, and while there amongst the rest of the customers in line I heard this Italian sounding guy say "Hey buddy, your phone's ringing." Then he repeated it a little louder and more rude "Hey! Pal! I said your PHONE is ringing." From there it only got louder and more rude, then when the guy began swearing, my buddy finally pulled the cell out of his pocket and I realized it was his ring tone. He was laughing his ass off by the end.

Tachi

Hopefully it'll be alright if I appreciate it. Can't provide the link due to the rating. Mindless Self Indulgence's Stupid MF.