Looking for a friendly, detailed , rp partner.

Started by Sinairy, September 09, 2010, 12:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinairy

a sweet smile dances across her lips as her eyes sparkled with the excitement of a new adventure to come I am looking for a friendly and detailed rp partner to help pass the time during my approval process. I am up for almost any type of set or character. though my personal favorite character to play is a neko/cat girl, though I am up for playing something else as well.  If anyone up for a good time, and loads of fun, let me know :)

mrurl42

Well I would definately not be against a little non-adult RP... And of course I LOVE cat-girls!  ^_^

What did you have in mind?

Sinairy

when it comes to non-adult rp i like adventure and action type rps, unless you have another idea mrurl42 ^^

mrurl42

Quote from: Sinairy on September 09, 2010, 12:38:58 AM
when it comes to non-adult rp i like adventure and action type rps, unless you have another idea mrurl42 ^^

Sounds good.  Give me an idea on a setting and such so I can come up with a character.  If you have read a certain NON pg13 story and know what the Nekoi race is (PM me if you get approved and WANT to read it... it was amazing), I wouldn't mind a setting in that world.

Sinairy

Quote from: mrurl42 on September 09, 2010, 10:55:06 PM
Sounds good.  Give me an idea on a setting and such so I can come up with a character.  If you have read a certain NON pg13 story and know what the Nekoi race is (PM me if you get approved and WANT to read it... it was amazing), I wouldn't mind a setting in that world.

for world setting I was thinking maybe a more modern setting with like all the techno stuff we have today, but with mythical begins like vampire, were animals shape shifters etc. I havent done anything modern in a very long time so I thought it might be a good change. (( yes if I do get approved I'll pm you and see about reading it I am up for a good read anytime :) keeps the imagination flowing)) 

mrurl42

Heh.. I guess it might be a little hard to play the were creature I came up with in my intro thread...

I got asked if I would play any were creature other than a wolf, what would it be and I said dolphin.  But it might be an interesting story of a wolf and a cat...

What kind of plot did you have in mind?  ^_^

Sinairy

a Dolphin could work, doesnt have to be a wolf.   I was thinking something with mercenary, where one or both of the characters have mission to kill each other? or something like that, you got any ideas?