Slave To A Genie

Started by Retsu, December 12, 2014, 04:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retsu

Really, the title of this request thread says it all, and I am sure that most people could theorize what this would entail, but this wouldn't exactly be a decent idea pitch if I didn't detail things; however, I will give a forewarning. I think of things better than I can write them down because I know exactly what I want in my head. When I try to write that down, I feel that it doesn't come across as easily to others. So, if you are at all interested in the idea but have questions. Please, don't hesitate to ask and I shall answer to the best of my ability.

Basically, the gist is that YC comes across a magical lamp and since we all know what that means. She immediately rubs it to get her three wishes granted, but this genie is hardly interested in granting her wishes. Instead, he uses his magic to not only corrupt her wishes, but also to corrupt her as well; turning her into his sexy harem girl.

Also, this is mostly dependent on a free-flow story. I don't like super strict plots in my RPs and prefer when my partner and I can make up, within reason, the story as we go. Adding interesting twists and turns, within reason again, to spice things up. Also, sex...sex will be heavy in this so there is that and magic play. Whether or not it is godmodding magic, moderate godmodding magic, or slow corrupting magic is up for discussion.