Seeking a Co-GM for a Pulp Era freeform adventure

Started by Blinkin, June 13, 2014, 07:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello everyone. At this time, this isn't even an interest thread so much as me looking for someone to help me fill out a game concept that will then be offered. Therefore, I'm only offering the bare bones of the idea and trying to see if anyone would be interested in working on it and turning it into a viable RPG.

Style: Freeform
Sexual Content: Up to the individual in side threads
Number of players: up to 10-15 to fill pre-defined positions

Overview:

In 1938, a discovery of unparalelled  importance was placed on the President's desk. ... SOMETHING was discovered in an closed off valley in the depths of the jungles of South America by a group of German explorers. Apparently, the Germans were looking for an artifact and came across something potentially potentially much more dangerous and the lone photograph was secreted out of Berlin and cost the lives of 4 agents in the process.

What was it? Well, the photo was exceptionally blurry and the thing in the frame appeared to be moving, but it appeared to stand nearly as tall as the trees and was massive... with lots of big teeth... other than that, no one wanted to make a decision on it.

The President decided that America needed to investigate this and ordered the construction of an airship; a platform that could travel to the site, stay there as long as it took and learn everything that they could about the discovery... was it a lone specimen, or where there others? How could they keep it from German hands? With war looming on the horizon, it might be more than vital to gain any advantage over Nazi Germany in the event that Hitler made good on his potential....

Obviously the game would center on the exploration team, a group of scientist, assistants, marines and ship crew as they face the uncertain and potentially dangerous environment of South America and the unknown. The Co-GM should be able to communicat with me and wiling to work with me on expanding and fleshing out the idea into a story that others would want to play... so, anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kadigan

I doubt I would make a good GM in most ways, but would like to express an interest in the game itself.

Blinkin

Well, if it ever gets fleshed out enough to make a decent adventure, I'll open an actual interest thread.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.