Romance? What is it?

Started by Greenthorn, May 25, 2008, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Well he's making me coffee.....so it must have worked.....*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Greenthorn

Quote from: moondazed on May 25, 2008, 05:04:57 PM
Which goes to show that what's romantic to one person may not be to another :)

Which is exactly why I started this ;D

Moondazed

Wouldn't it be romantic if he served it to you, then offered to be your ottoman while you relax and drink it? *giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

No......I wouldn't be able to see the PC properly....*grins*

strangely made

Romance is not farting in front of your girlfriend :)
Love is being able to fart in front of her and laugh afterwards.

Moondazed

*giggle*  You two crack me up :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Cherri Tart

Quote from: strangely made on May 25, 2008, 05:26:50 PM
Romance is not farting in front of your girlfriend :)
Love is being able to fart in front of her and laugh afterwards.

there's actually more then a little truth in that ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Strangely and I were reading this thread and we both started chuckling as we read your post about the IM's to your husband.

We just had to give an alternative meaning to them.

"Tonight I'm going to worship your cock with my mouth, just because I love you."

I've knocked the car again and if I say this, he's going to run straight past it in the drive and not notice.

"The curve of the back of your thigh makes me want to run my hands over every inch of you, ending there."

I got these sodding crabs from someone and I'm deffinitely making sure it's not you....

"You're a wonderful father... even when our teenager makes me want to wring his neck until he turns blue!"

Well....I had to make it look real when I blamed him for bumping the car again didn't I?

And I love to surprise him by buying him a container of fresh berries and taking them to him at work :)

Hopefully he won't eat another burger for lunch as he's becoming such a fat git.

And yes, we do know that you don't mean them that way Moon, but we just had to do it....*hugs*

Moondazed

*giggling*

I shall take them in the spirit they're offered :)

ShrowdedPoet

*pounces on everybody and smothers them in kisses*  THIS is romance. . .  *nods*  :)
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

...but stroking a rose's petals along your lips and then kissing you as lightly as a landing butterfly would be more personally romantic, don't you think?  ;)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

ShrowdedPoet

. . .nope. . .I like the poucing. . .and the kissing. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Greenthorn

Romance is fighting for the one you love

Moondazed

It is?  As in pistols at 50 paces? *giggle*

Greenthorn

Moondazed

I fight my own battles :P  I would find it romantic if he were there watching, a cool, damp cloth at the ready for my brow *giggle*

Captain Maltese

...only that MY pistol is actually a 9mm MP5, while his old flintlock pistol has had the barrel plugged....everything's allowed in love.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Moondazed

Now now, Cpt, cheating isn't very sexy :P

Elvi

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 25, 2008, 06:17:42 PM
Romance is fighting for the one you love

Nooooooo....it's fighting WITH the one you love, nothing better than a bllody good bar room brawl to get the blood a rushing....*grins*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Elvi on May 25, 2008, 06:36:18 PM
Nooooooo....it's fighting WITH the one you love, nothing better than a bllody good bar room brawl to get the blood a rushing....*grins*

Ohhh angry make up sex is AWESOME *drools*

Elvi

No.....I mean fighting NEXT to not with as in against....*laughs*

Moondazed

*giggle* 

You two are too funny :)

Captain Maltese

*Imagines Elvi and Strangely fist-and-bottle-fighting back-to-back in some dusty pub, Stetsons and beer bottles flying, and sighs fondly* Now THAT is romantic.

Elvi

Nah...try leathers and crash helmets and you would get a better picture Calico....

Captain Maltese

*slaps head* Not only are you bikers, you are in the UK...*adjusts image* Still very very romantic.