New Life and Culture at College [M 4 A / TGTF and Transformation Prompt]

Started by Devilfruit, July 27, 2023, 02:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilfruit

It was a day like any other would normally be, well that's what I believed anyways. What I never realized was that I was about to see a massive change to my life soon. You see, ever since I got mixed up to the wrong college I thought I got unlucky. After all, I'm going to be going to a college that focuses on diversity and to study there I'm being given housing for free or I can pay for my own. However with how expensive everything is I decide to settle with the housing the college decides to provide for me.

This however, is where the change is going to warp my reality forever. There's different dorm blocks dividing different groups and communities into one homogenous one. As a white guy, I assume I'm going to get put with other white students, but was shocked when I got one for....a random minority dorm and....women's??? I was utterly confounded, after all I'm not a woman or a minority yet it wants me to room with a minority woman's dorm? It said I'd get a random section once I actually arrive on campus, but states the highest likelihood to be filled will be the Black, Hispanic or Indian & Arab dorms.

I scratch the top of my head utterly at a loss. There's no way I can back out now I've already paid for the semester so might as well sit it out right? With a sigh I slump into my bed. Hopefully this works out maybe I can convince the college to get me a different living quarters? Oh well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get through the first semester. And so, I spend the rest of the month waiting until I step foot on the new campus for the first time, seeing men and women of all backgrounds and ages walking around the campus grounds, when I approach a staff member at a desk who hands me the information.

Looking down, I see the letter I'm given and what form I'll be going to, my eyes widen in shock as I read it over. "There's no way......" I trail off as my eyes run over the text in bold lettering.

------------
Hey all! For this prompt I want to do a RP where I get roomed to a female dorm of another racial or cultural background. I while being against it at first, discover the women of my dorm are transforming me to better fit in or be one of them, or if you prefer a more dark route, perhaps to teach me a lesson and punish me? Ultimately I want my life and future forever changed and altered for good...or bad.

If you have your own take on my prompt feel free to shoot me a message and give me your own idea! I can't guarantee I'll be for it but I'm always open to hearing it!

My kinks and limits: