News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caity

Pink Hanes sports bra and pj pants.... it's hot as heck in here.

Josietta

Flannel pants and shirt with t shirt over it.. followed by a black sweat shirt and black sweat pants and two pairs of socks

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bliss

A short sleeve lavender v-neck teeshirt over an elbow-length white v-neck tee-shirt. Brown wide-leg trousers, one hem of which has fallen and needs to be sewn back up. >.>

Black 3-inch round-toe mary jane heels with silver scallop edging. Hair is down in the back, with the sides pulled up into a knot held by a frosted clear/white hairstick.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aleksandr

grey flannel plaid shirt over a grey T-shirt, jeans, glasses, and my spiffy hat! :D
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

OwenNo6

blue jeans and a Led Zeppelin tshirt with the Swan Song logo
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Liliana

Today it is black pants and a black sweater with large red flowers on it.

Bliss

An old softball teeshirt and my current favorite brown wideleg trousers.

Something prettier will be worn later though....
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

The Dress, and The Black Shoes With Silver Scalloping.

Those of you who frequent my postings her know which ones i mean.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caedy

eeyore pajama pants and a tanktop and flip flops. 

and a Santa hat! *goes to put up the christmas tree finally*
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Bliss

Green capped-sleeve tunic shirt over wide tan trousers, bottomed off with my green double-strap round-toe heels; the pants are just long enough that you can barely see my toes when I walk. My feet look TINY!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Black tights, black tanktop, and a short brown dress with a zipper down the entire front. :)

Older And Wiser

oooo Music please post a pic.   ;D

gym shorts and a black t-shirt that says "I'm an Arrogant Bastard."  From Arrogant Bastard ale, a beer with the best marketing slogan I have ever heard.... "You are not worthy."

Bliss

Lavender cap-sleeve wrap-around shirt with a regular pattern of evil-eye style white spots with black dots in the middle. Over a slightly darker stretchy shimmery lavender ankle-length skirt that skims and flares just a little, like mermaid style. Black heels with the silver scallops. Hair is up in a double twist held with a single frosted hairstick.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Revolverman

plaid button up shirt, and gray sweat pants. Black socks.

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Revolverman

Oh!

I see what you did there.

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Belladonna

I am wearing pajamas right now, which consist of a grey shirt and blue boxers.

mannik

Blue jeans and a black Pink Floyd "Welcome to the Machine" T-shirt

Ixy

a black t-shirt and flannel pants.

DeviantWolf

~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Bliss

Bulky dark grey-green wool sweater over a black tank top; black embroidered full length hippie skirt. Dark Green round toe double-strap heels.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aleksandr

I just woke up. Nuthin'! :D
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Kali

Straight black skirt, just below the knee cut, black tank under a grey jacket and black heels.  *welcome to my conservative work attire!*  lol
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Revolverman

Red Shirt, Grey sweatpants, red socks.