Icarian Love

Started by Sabby, August 06, 2007, 06:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Icaria is a great Egyption Empire, ruled by the beautiful race of winged people, the Icarians. Their skin is dark, like all Egyptions, their hair black or brown, but they all shared large, white feathered wings.

Ptolomy is 17, and he is the fourth in line to inherit the throne of the Pharoah. This means he will only rule if his three brothers somehow cannot. He is greatful for this, because he hates being cooped up inside, and has no wish to become Pharoah.

There is a secret Oasis he visits when he is frustrated. Here, he can practice with his scimitar, and just generally let off steem... but one day, he is unaware that someone is watching him.

Ptolomy is kept naive and ignorant of sex, and I want to story to progress toward his secret watching teaching him the things a boy his age should know.

It is free form, and I'm going for a soft, cutesy story here. Nothing outside the lines of clean, natural fun.

Sabby

ok, a bit more on the girl role. I basically just want a kind, gentle girl, who is a few years older and has some experiance with sex. Dominant to, but all giggles and teasing and very cuddly.

Sabby