Azumanga Daioh?

Started by Risa, March 08, 2009, 06:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risa

I'm...not exactly sure what the title of it is right now, the idea is still kinda in production. I first need to figure out how many people are actually going to join, then I'll go ahead and start making threads.

Basically, it's a school setting, with a mixture of Azu and OC characters.Tomo's taken by me. =P If you're interested in playing an Azu or OC, please say that you're interested here, and after I get a good amount of interest, I'll make a character thread and an OOC thread.

As you might already know, Azumanga Daioh has no plot. So anything goes. I would encourage shojou-ai (seeing as I'm a huge Tomo/Yomi fan >>) as well as non-shoujo-ai couples. Of course, we can always work out a plot, but it's going to be kind of...hard for this kind of anime.

That's it, then. Any takers?

Haibane

Neophyte

I'm down for a male OC. And If we don't have a Kimura I can play him as well, though I don't wish to

Haibane

Kimura is so much fun though. Good to play as a second character as he has short scenes then vanishes for ages. He's really just a one-joke character. But its a damn good joke.

Following on from that I might be interested in playing one of the female teachers as a bit-part character.

Risa

I'll probably end up playing another character like Kaorin or something, if we don't get a lot of people.

Risa