[Solo: One-on-One] Looking to get back into roleplaying regularly...

Started by Vanity Evolved, May 16, 2008, 05:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

Well, now that I've finally got around to writing out my o/o, I'd like to try and find some partners to roleplay with. =)

I have no specific ideas or plotlines at the moment (at least till my roleplaying improves), but if you've got some, I'd love to hear them. All I ask is for someone who can post a decent amount with good vocabulary, and put up with me and my rusty typing abilities until I get back into the swing of things.

I don't mind whether it's freeform, or someone who wants to GM some kind of system based RP. Either way, drop me a message and I'll get back to you - like I say, pretty open to anything right about now.

Much love. <3

Just thought I'd like to mention, for those who havn't seen my o/o - Personally, would prefer female players. Guys playing girls in smut makes me... ehh, yeah. Something about it rubs me up the wrong way. D=

EDIT:

After flicking through my collections of... well, crap, it looks like I have a few basic ideas! Yay! Any interest, just PM me. =)

- Something along the lines of Chobits, DearS, Ah! My Goddess. For those unfamiliar, a plot along the lines of Joe Average has his boring, normal life shaken up when some seemingly human (adorable, cute) girl ends up getting caught up in his life, relying on him completely. Be it an alien learning how to survive on Earth, an andriod who knows nothing of life ending up in his care, etc.

- Some kind of school plotline. I'm not keen on the generic school deal, ala things like Degrassi, but more something along the lines of X-Men or Ikki Tousen (preferablely the latter). Exaggerated schoolgirl outfits, things like schools where people train in Street Fighter style martial arts in bids to take over the school.

- Like the former, but a little different - something more like a double life deal. Where Joe Average finds himself trying to deal with a huge change in his life, while trying his best to keep his normality - some examples like Buffy discovering she's chosen to fight the unseen evil of the night while trying to keep good grades, Sailor Moon being a superhero while doing the same, etc.

- Once again, something similar, in the vein of The Dresdan Files, Torchwood, World of Darkness... Mr. Normal finds out the world isn't quite as it seems, be it demons, cabals of mages in the sewers, angels and demons fighting over middle ground between Heaven or Hell, schoolkid being drafted into the Super Bishoujo Monster Fighting Club, being taught the ways of his new life by some kind of mentor figure.

- On another note, something else I'd love - something based off The Maid's Story. Aspiring little bishoujo, all adorable and virginal, taught in ways to please their masters with food, cleaning, shopping... among other things. Mix with cute romance, among other things, for even more awesome.

- Something a little less specific, but something involving mecha - giant robots make me happy. Along with buxom young girls in skintight piloting suits, armour and wielding huge guns. ;D

- Maybe something survival/horror-esque... Possibily some kind of zombie apocalypse or something more down to Earth and based on emotion, ala Battle Royale/Lost?

- One thing I've always been keen on trying would be... some normally non-sexual piece of canon, sexed up to the extreme. Something like Alice in Sexland or something; where Alice is a buxom, comely woman. The Cheshire Cat, some kind of nympho anthro cat-boy/girl...

EDIT:

Is there some way a mod can delete this thread, if possible?

Vanity Evolved

Elohim

Quote from: Vanity Evolved on May 16, 2008, 05:47:30 PM
- Some kind of school plotline. I'm not keen on the generic school deal, ala things like Degrassi, but more something along the lines of X-Men or Ikki Tousen (preferablely the latter). Exaggerated schoolgirl outfits, things like schools where people train in Street Fighter style martial arts in bids to take over the school.

- Like the former, but a little different - something more like a double life deal. Where Joe Average finds himself trying to deal with a huge change in his life, while trying his best to keep his normality - some examples like Buffy discovering she's chosen to fight the unseen evil of the night while trying to keep good grades, Sailor Moon being a superhero while doing the same, etc.

- Once again, something similar, in the vein of The Dresdan Files, Torchwood, World of Darkness... Mr. Normal finds out the world isn't quite as it seems, be it demons, cabals of mages in the sewers, angels and demons fighting over middle ground between Heaven or Hell, schoolkid being drafted into the Super Bishoujo Monster Fighting Club, being taught the ways of his new life by some kind of mentor figure.

- Something a little less specific, but something involving mecha - giant robots make me happy. Along with buxom young girls in skintight piloting suits, armour and wielding huge guns. ;D

I could be coerced into playing in one of these plots possibly...  what do you have in mind?

Diocletian

If and when I get accepted, I would love to play in a game like this!  Numbers 2-5 are my favorite, especially since they are all anime/game plot lines I'm in to.

Diocletian

Hehe, now that I'm accepted, I really do want to join up with this!

Vanity Evolved

Still looking, lovely people - even added a new idea, nya. =3

Elohim

Sabby

Awww... why do you have to put something so cute when I'm so full up of games already >.< may sign up for #1

Vanity Evolved

Just added some more stuff to the first post, along with another possibility for a game - As I say in the first post, would prefer female roleplayers. Something about guy's roleplaying girls in smut makes me... ehhh. D=

Sabby

Vanity Evolved

Elvi

Quote- Something along the lines of Chobits, DearS, Ah! My Goddess. For those unfamiliar, a plot along the lines of Joe Average has his boring, normal life shaken up when some seemingly human (adorable, cute) girl ends up getting caught up in his life, relying on him completely. Be it an alien learning how to survive on Earth, an andriod who knows nothing of life ending up in his care, etc.

I played a game like this some time ago and enjoyed it.
If you'd like to throw me some ideas on what/how you would like to have your co-player's character be, I could be interested....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vanity Evolved

Wasn't looking for anything specific - other than, you know, beautiful, adorable, cute... The rest (what she is, the setting, what have you) would be stuff we'd brainstorm between us. =)