News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr username

Your wish is granted but the names appear randomly for every post.

I wish I had a bable fish.

Anjelita

Granted! Only it gets stuck inside your brain and you can't turn it off. And now you have to hear and understand things you'd rather not.

I wish this was a long weekend!
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

mr username

The wish is granted but the weekend never ends and everyone stops working the economy collapses and soon there after society as a whole.

I wish I had one of those mini donut making machines.

Anjelita

(I'd move into the woods and become a hermit)

Granted! Only the batter calls for cement and the donuts you make are not edible.

I wish I had a doppelganger that a) will not try to harm or hurt me b) will not try to usurp my power and become the only me 3) enjoys my line of work and is as good at it as I am
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

mr username

Doppelganger created. The problem is she has more than embraced her sexuality and sleeps with anything that moves. You'll be mistaken for her all the time, mores so by all the friends she makes.

I wish I had Deus Ex or Ghost in the Shell style implants.

Anjelita

Granted! The only issue is they continually malfunction resulting in you continually accidentally causing yourself bodily harm.

I wish I was a muse.

(also everytime I see this thread I think "Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation" *facepalm*)

mr username

You become a muse however you can no longer have any real bonds with people as the inspiration you invoke distracts and leads to a conception of yourself that you cannot live up to.

I wish my car never ran out of gas.

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers*

Now you fart 24/7 nonstop, and no one wants to be around you.

I wish I could write like a romance novelist so no one could resist my dating profile. :D hahaha

Anjelita

Quote from: Shadowclaw on November 02, 2013, 01:14:51 PM
*snaps fingers*

Now you fart 24/7 nonstop, and no one wants to be around you.

I wish I could write like a romance novelist so no one could resist my dating profile. :D hahaha

(Ahahahaha gas. Oddly enough, I didn't see that happening)

Your wish is being granted. Bear with.

However, now -everyone- is messaging you and you have no time for anything else! Including the necessities to life.

I wish I could be on the Graham Norton Show.

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers* They do but they make pull a really embarrassing prank.

I wish someone would invent a new device that downloads an education into your brain through your optical nerves. What takes years takes only seconds. (That seriously would be pretty damn cool though)

Anjelita

Granted! However the influx of new information makes your brain explode.

I wish my house would clean itself!

saphireMARIE

Granted, your house cleans itself up so it exists no longer and you are homeless :(

I wish there was more tomato puree on this pizza

mr username

*Poof* 50 gallons of tomato puree

I wish I had some pizza.

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers*

A tiny crumb appears in front of you. You said some, you didn't say how much.

I wish I only needed to eat a little bit of at a time and less often. (like the characters in Claymore)

mr username

Granted but now a vast majority of foods are now poisonous to you. In addition the foods that are safe to eat are rather unappetizing.

I wish I could control the flow of time, speed up and slow down.

Shadowclaw

*snaps fingers* Granted, but you age one hundred times faster when you use your powers.

I wish that this wish would only effect the next person who posts, and doesn't do anything that can effect me either directly or indirectly. HA!

Jclaymore

Your wish is granted. However since you didn't specify what was going to happen the wish was wasted...

I wish I didn't feel sick

Anjelita

Granted. But instead ôf "feeling" it now you -are-. (sends hugs though because boo at feeling sick :( )

I wish today was friday :(

Prefect Mos

Granted, but not everything  Friday, all songs are Friday, all movies are Friday, and all restaurants are tgif.

I want a smexy candian girl to cuddle.

Anjelita

Granted! Except the snuggles are e-snuggles and so there's a lot of technology and space in the way *e-snuggles*

I wish I was taller (ahaha even if I'm alread 5' 10")

Prefect Mos

Need I say more?

I wish my cable box would stop freaking dying.

Hazel

Granted, it's now completely dead.

I wish I didn't have to get up to get more cereal.

Prefect Mos

Granted, your entire room is filled with COOOKIE  CRISP, making it impossible to open a door or window , your traped there and die a cereal death.

I want a Ps4

Anjelita

(ahaha kinky)

Granted! Except nobody buys it and you have to play all alone by yourself.

I wish I had new boots!

Hazel

(Implying death by cookie crisp would be bad. i have milk.  :P)

Granted, but those boots aren't made for walking and your feet fall off.

I wish Battlefield 4 would start playing as smooth as Battlefield 3.