FFM incest roleplay? :D (looking for females :D)

Started by Wolfy, December 26, 2009, 07:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Maybe something like Twin Sisters each love their brother (Older or younger) very much..more than a family love, they discover. One of them finally decides to make a move on him, and succeeds...without her twin knowing, that is until said twin catches them in bed together.

After that, we can work on it..or work on the whole plot together, if ya like. ^-^ She could get jealous and become competition for her twin, or she could want to join in..I dunno. *shrugs*

Anyway..Anyone interested? Just post here if you are..^-^

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Wolfy

I am still looking..which means we need one more lady. :D

Keaira

*dances around happily* glad to be of service :)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Wolfy

^_^ So which do you want to be? The Sister that moves first, or the one that finds out and becomes Jealous?

RoJyn

Wolfy

Woot. :D So that's Sister 1 and Sister 2 taken care of. ^_^

Keaira

I would like to be the sister who gets caught with her brother causing the other to get jealous
Oh's and No's

Wolfy

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Wolfy

Well..what should be the setting? A house? Family Vacation? Hmm...

Keaira

How about a house where the parents have gone/will be going away for a second honeymoon or some other type of trip?
Oh's and No's

Wolfy

Sounds good. :D..I'll have an opening post up in a bit.

Keaira

Oh's and No's