General Naughtiness...[BON-E]

Started by MadPanda, July 11, 2008, 03:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Mousy Herm needs playmate...either dom or subbie, and schoolgirl uniforms are optional, but poor Makoto is now without a friend as hir current writing partner has gone off to Basic Training.

As specific plots may depend on who gets to top whom, I'll leave that part open to discussion for now.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Awww!  No takers?  Shi's cuddly... :)

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Pardon the thread necromancy.

Subbie futa-girl looking for slightly older Master and/or Mistress for prolonged personal service.  Situation negotiable!  Would prefer to be shared by happily married couple.  Will serve as maid, personal assistant, marital aid...

Makoto is about 5'2" and maybe 120 pounds soaking wet, with a (mostly) female body structure, tending to the slender side.  Hir breasts are C-cup, and shi sports just over 9 inches which looks rather large on hir petite frame and causes a certain amount of awkward moments for hir.

Shi wears hir dark brown hair in a style just a bit more boyish than a 'pageboy' cut.

Clothing is usually 'tomboyish'...but if issued a uniform shi'll wear that instead.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Pardon the thread necromancy, again...

Possible scenarios that come to mind:

1.  Someone moves in next door (apartment or duplex), only to find that their neighbor is more than shi appears to be!  Voyeurism, romance, and naughtiness) ensue.

2.  Blind date!  'Cause it's always a bit awkward the first time...

3.  Anime naughty high school/college options abound.

(and to include a few more options, here's my general 'open furball' list)

Anyone up for playing with a cat-girl?  Atsuko (who has recently popped into the Shoutbox for various reasons) was originally written for a long-dead game called Nekomata...as a purrfect present for someone who likes the shy little secretarial sort of toy.  She prefers strong, firmly affectionate older women, for some reason.   I think it has to do with her first owner...but like all cats she's independent, Chaotic Neutral, and kind of amoral.

And there's also poor little Belle, an Aussie Shepherd morph written for the equally defunct companion game (Inugami): airheaded and exhuberant, for those who don't mind.  Unfortunately, she HAD a long running but intermittent game so she's orphaned for the moment.  (Also prefers strong, firmly affectionate older women for much the same reasons Atsuko does...but tends to chase sheep more often!)

While I don't have any specific plots in mind, I'm open to negotiation.  'Suko is good for those forbidden teacher-student romances, or naughty secretary-abuse games, or...

And Belle is...uhm...Belle.  :)

Here's Atsuko's profile from Nekomata:
Name:  Atsuko
Breed: Mi-ke (Japanese bobtail / Calico)
Sexual Preferance: Bi
Sexual Limits [or link to Ons/Offs page]: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4513.0
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 98
Bust: C

Master/Mistress/Mastress: none at the moment.  Currently for sale.

Description: Slender, demure, and custom-designed for those with a taste for  submissive school-girl types, Atsuko is the stereotypical meek little bookworm.  She doesn't actually need the glasses she wears along with her girl's blazer uniform.  To add to the 'innocent schoolgirl' look, she also wears knee-length white socks.  Her coat is white with large orange and black patches and a stubby little tail.  Her headfur is also white with orange tips.  She has bright golden-brown eyes.

Background: Atsuko is the usual custom-designed 'personal companion'.  She is fully trained to handle research, various secretarial duties, and household administration.  Her personality is mild and self-effacing, but she has a curious streak a mile wide and can be quite playful if the need strikes her.

And Belle's profile from Inugami:

Name: Belle Chienne
Breed: Aussie Shepherd/Black Lab mix
Sexual Preferance: Bi
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32 B

Mistress: (redacted to protect the guilty)

Description: Belle (aka Airhead) is a ditzy dog-girl with mottled black, brown, grey, and white fur and black curly headfur.  She prefers to go bra-less, in midriff-baring tee shirts and skimpy cutoffs...except at work, where she will wear whatever's necessary.

Background: Poor Belle is bred for her station in life.  Normally she'd be on a ranch somewhere, and secretly she dreams of being a cow-dog-girl just like her creche-sisters.  Alas, things didn't work out and she ended up being sent to Bartender school and trained as a maid for whoever would be willing to risk her bubbly personality and short attention span.  She's actually pretty decent as a bartender, but only so-so as domestic help.

And to be completely fair, I should also resurrect my puppyboy, also from Inugami:

Name: Chang Sing
Breed: Chow
Sexual Preferance: Straight
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 160

Master/Mistress: (redacted to protect the guilty)

Description:  Stocky and deceptively soft-looking, since his fluffy golden-brown pelt reminds most folks of a giant humanoid Pomeranian...generally wears loose blue silk pants and a broad black belt with a pair of ornamental bracers on his forearms.

Background: Chang Sing (yes, he was named for the good-guy tong in that John Carpenter movie) is one of a specialized breed of 'temple guard dogs' that has recently become popular.  Trained in various styles of kung-fu in the creche, he is still a bit of a one-trick puppy, having only recently been allowed to glimpse the world outside the walls of his first home.  Like all of his bretheren, he is fairly bright and it's only a matter of time before he develops more personality.

Finally, there's Danny: a subbie little Skunk-boy, short and skinny and very, very cuddly.

In Memory of Bishrook

MadPanda

Here in the Pandabunker, I'm currently stuck between Danny and Makoto, both of whom are hinting strongly that they'd like some friendly companionship.

So I have one bi bishie sub Skunkboy, and one T-girl switch are up for grabs.  Plot's negotiable.  A simple little one-shot for the hell of it, or something that might become a longer game...either way's good.

Danny, I know for a fact, likes to be picked up and, er, Skunkhandled.  Handjobs, blowjobs, handcuffs...lots of teasing, and maybe a cuddle or two.  And Mako-chan's whispering something in my ear about getting a three-way.

UPDATE!
A writing partner has regretfully had to drop a game that hadn't yet gotten off the ground.  Any schoolgirls who might be interested in a very interesting one night stand, please see here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33092.0

In Memory of Bishrook

tonycraig0555

If your still looking for a partner, PM me maybe we can work something out.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Mnemaxa

Seriously considers crafting his gothpanda....

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

MadPanda

We come in Goth?
(/Gaston)

Okay, okay, really obscure joke.  My bad.  But if you watch Meet the Robinsons a few times, you'll spot the moment I'm working from.

In Memory of Bishrook