Saucy Jack [M lf F, NC, Possible Extreme, Steampunk]

Started by TheVillain, November 27, 2015, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It's the year of our lord 18 and 88 in her Majesty's fine empire. God bless the Queen as she ushers in a new age of prosperity and wonder in the British Empire. Buildings tall enough to scrape the sky, networks of communications extending throughout the world, rigid airships float among the skies guilded by the ingenuity of England's greatest minds.

But not everything is shining and wonderful in the United Kingdom. It is 1888, and in London a psychotic blackguard prowls the streets doing the devil's work...

Quote from: InfoIn London of 1888, inventors throughout the world showed greater ingenuity and creativity then they did in the original timeline. Creating a Steampunk world where through the use of steam and related power sources the London of 1888 has at least approximations of science and technology decades ahead of what was present in normal 1888. These changes however have been so rapid and recent that society hasn't had much time to acclimate, so while science and technology are decades ahead of schedule social beliefs and attitudes are still about the same.

Among the differences then is that "Jack the Ripper" was much more prolific and successful as a killer with his access to better tools and equipment. Whereas in the original timeline he murdered 5 prostitutes on the street before stopping for unknown reasons, in this new timeline he's murdered at least 16 women living in low income areas of London and is rumored to have raped several more at knifepoint.

Right now I picture me playing "Saucy Jack" and you as one of the later group, a woman he has or is going to rape at knifepoint but not kill for reasons only he knows. We can discuss details beyond that.

Thoughts/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.