TFans Varied RP Idea Farm or Let me know if you see anything you might like

Started by TentacleFan, November 24, 2011, 04:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TentacleFan

Thanks for taking a moment to browse my wares. Please do let me know if you like what you see.

We're open for business once more. Come one! Come all!

Don't mind the dust, just doing a bit of remodeling.

This is a list of ideas for RP's I've been brewing up and am looking for a partner in crime for. If you're interested please send me a PM as I prefer to keep the thread clear for future updates. Also please check out my O/O's if you're considering. I'm pretty open to most activities and will usually be happy to fill either role in most of my ideas. These ideas are the basis and open to discussion and brainstorming with interested parties. I play male/female/other as needed and I will write with you if you're a Lord/Lady/Liege/Robot/Tentacle Monster/Whatever. One shot or shorter term games are every bit as welcome as longer term plots as I enjoy both. I will be updating and adding to this post as needed. My posting rate varies depending on how busy I am. I try for at a minimum 1-2 posts a week and will update my A&A thread if something comes up. Without further ado.

Images contained within may be NSFW. Click the Spoiler Boxes with Caution

Celebrity-napped! : (M/F)
A beautiful starlet finds herself taken forcefully. Perhaps there was a home invasion. Maybe she was grabbed on the set of her latest film or photoshoot. Or she may have been drugged while out drinking at a premier nightclub. Wherever she was grabbed she's now been whisked away somewhere remote where she finds herself being sold off as a slave to her new owner. Will he turn out to be a fabulously wealthy oil sheik in the middle east? Perhaps a brutal African dictator? Regardless of who winds up owning her they doubtless have paid a pretty penny and are looking forward to getting their money's worth out of their new toy. Some potential starlets are pictured in the Image box below. I'm open to suggestions of other celeb oriented scenarios as well.
Images

Enter The Forbidden City : (DM/F)
The wind screams through the valleys between the man-made mountains known as skyscrapers. Atop one of these ultramodern edifices stands a sight truly archaic. A dojo, all wood and paper walled, sits surrounded by a half dozen trees decorated with paper talismans to ward off evil spirits. Koi leap, breaking the tranquility of the pond which lays directly in front of the ancient looking building. At the foot of the steps in front of the dojo kneels a kunoichi, a female ninja, summoned this eve by her master. He speaks, unseen, from the other side of the paper door. Her mission, to infiltrate the Forbidden City, the region within the city to which no sane person ever goes. There roving hordes of crazed gang-members rule the streets and whispers of much darker things lurking just below the surface abound. The sacred seal has been stolen and she must retrieve it from the cult which has it before it can be broken and all manner of hell breaks loose. Rising above the cry of the wind is the thumping of a helicopter's blades. Her orders are clear, her duty lies before her.

For this scenario one of us takes on the role of the brave kunoichi, the other the DM of the world she inhabits and the myriad forces she encounters. This scenario lends itself to frequent capture, violation, then escape to attempt to soldier on and complete her mission. Foes both human and monstrous await her in the Forbidden City. Will she succeed or does a bad end await her? Although written for a ninja this plot could be customized to that of a soldier, magical girl, or other tough capable female character as well. Inspirational images in the spoiler box.
Images

Fandom/Canon RP :
Here's a list of characters I wouldn't mind seeing in a RP with either you or I playing the character against a male, group of males, or a monster of some sort. This list is by no means all inclusive so feel free to ask about other possible canon characters I might consider.
Canon Characters

Games:
Ciri (Witcher 3)
Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) Image Image 2
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) Image
Miranda Lawson/Liara T'Soni/Tali'Zorah (Mass Effect)
Rikku/Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2)
Lady (Devil May Cry) Image
Too Many Fighting Game Characters to list...

Anime:
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Major Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell)
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Misato/Rei/Asuka (Evangelion)
Yoruichi/Soi Fon (Bleach)
Erza Scarlet/Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Sena Kashiwazaki (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)
Rias Gremory/Akeno Himejima (Highschool DxD)
Saeko Busjima/Saya Takagi (Highschool of the Dead)
Ryuko/Satsuki (Kill la Kill)
Jo/Sei/Meg (Burst Angel)

Comics:
Psylocke/Emma Frost/Rogue/Jubilee/Mystique (X-Men)
Batgirl/Harley Quinn/Catwoman/Huntress/Power Girl/Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Starfire/Black Canary (DC Comics)
Black Widow/She Hulk/Original Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers)/Black Cat/Spider Woman/Invisible Woman/Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics)
Cassie Hack (Hack/Slash) Image
Panda Delgado (Body Bags) Image
Ninjette (Empowered) Image Image 2

Also stop by my image thread and see if one of them gives you an idea for a RP. It's here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167047

Currently Playing :

Getting Some Fairy Tail (With Dwarfvader)
Corruption Online: Payback's A Bitch (With ExisD)
Project Mindbender: The Life Of Syn (With Callie Del Noire)
Offer/Counter Offer (With mvo33)
Enter The Forbidden City (With Jaded)

Completed RPs

The Futa Police (With ShanatheIV)
Unchou Kanu's Broken Pride (With Snake)

On Hold/Stopped RPs

Hold/Stopped
The Abduction of Victoria (With SweetLauraLynn)
Fallen Defender 
Absolute Power Corrupted Absolutely
Orcish Hospitality
His Polygonal Pussycat
A Princess In Peril
The Dangerous Game Called Espionage
Breaking in the Help
To Train Her Future King
Tentacles & Monsters & Ninjas, Oh My!
X-men Desires
My Cosplay Club Is Now A Brothel!?!
A devious sex change (With Annie) 
Love Comes In Chains (With ShanatheIV)
West Ashley Ani-Con! (With Visna)
KHMG! Episode 1 First day at the new school! (With Chuukun)
Playing to the Camera (With TKtheExiled)
The Gift (With Nightrabbit)
Sex Education (With Azumi)
Juliet Starling In Lollipop's Lament  (With Mystic Mika)
Keri's Gamble (With SweetLauraLynn)
From Champion To Mother (With Snake)
Demon Otherworld (With Captain Sisko)
Capturing the League (With Jacobjon)
Gangland Orcs (With Retsu)
Ah My Goddess...and Demoness? (With MVO33 & Chaznia)
Harem of Heroes (With MVO33)
To Destroy A Cult (With ofDelusions)
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary (With Ravensahnk)
Project : Mindbender (With Callie Del Noire)
Of Spirits & Men : A Partnership Most Arcane (With ReijiTabibito)
Disgaea: The Search for More Money (With ReijiTabibito)
Singing Another Tune (With Solstice)
To Catch A Spy (With Solstice)
The Perils Of The Blonde Bombshell (With Decrepitdan)
Final Fantasy : Crossed Realities (With Dwarfvader)
A Knight & Her Knave (With lilhobbit37)
The Slavery Of Lara Croft (With MCsc)
To Punish A Thief (With DaphneAngelus)
Queen's Blade : Shemale Remix (With Sessha)
Caught Up In The Spy Game (With ExisD)
The Port Of Gold (With Neysha)
The Mcclane-Parker Zoo Breeding Program (With MusicIsLife)
This Bitch For Hire (With MusicIsLife)
Digital Soul/Faux Flesh (With Callie Del Noire)
Love On A Leash (With  ReijiTabibito)
Making His Teacher His Pet (With Jaded)
I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

TentacleFan

I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread

TentacleFan

TentacleFan

06/01/2012 - Updated my list of ongoing RPs and Added new RP Ideas and Fandom Pairings.

TentacleFan

6/4/2012  - Added one new RP idea and updated some notes on the others.

TentacleFan

06/21/2012 - Added 2 new plots, marked taken plot ideas. Added 1 fandom I'm really craving.

TentacleFan

12/27/2012 - Moved around some RPs to various categories. Added 1 New RP Craving.

TentacleFan

2/10/2013 - Updated list of current roleplays. Added 1 new request.

TentacleFan

TentacleFan

Updated 6/30/2016: Added a new RP idea. Created list of Fandom/Canon characters to RP. General upkeep of RP list.

TentacleFan

7/4/2016 - Changed out story ideas with new ones. Added new character images.